“Just wonderful”

Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Having heard rave reviews about Deroka, my folks and I headed for a cheeky Thursday night meal and catch up. It was busy but we were seated straight away with a warm reception.
Such a good menu to choose from..
I had the grilled halloumi to start (delish and totally moorish). Followed by the Lamb Kebab. Such a generous serving of perfectly cooked meat..rice and griddled Mediterranean veggies. Mama and I shared a Tiramisu which was to die for.
Fully recommend the warmed brandy for a finisher.. perfect.
Whole eve made even better by the lovely staff who couldn't have been nicer. Thank you xx

2  Thank Sarah B
There are newer reviews for Deroka

Reviewed 29 June 2017

2nd visit yesterday & certainly not our last. Great food, good value & good service. What more could you want?

1  Thank Minniesmum23
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit here and we were really impressed. All the staff were so friendly, taking time to chat with customers. There was a nice gap between courses and you didn't feel rushed at all. There was a good choice of Mediterranean food and it tasted delicious. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank CazH82
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Took my 18 year old and my Father for lunch. The restaurant is beautiful and intimate. The food ( Mediterranean) was excellent. The king prawns in sweet chilli and garlic, as a starter, were so tasty. For mains we had chargrgrilled chicken skewers, rib eye steak and salmon. All dishes were fresh and well cooked and we all enjoyed what we had. The staff were chatty and attentive. I will definitely be trying dinner and would highly recommend.

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've visited this restaurant maybe 2-3 times now and always recommend it to friends! The owner and staff are so lovely and welcoming and the food has never let me down. It's not too expensive and there's a good selection on their menu to choose from. I usually get a mix of the hot and cold appetizers!

1  Thank Elle T