“Best tapas you'll find!”
Review of Los Reyes

Los Reyes
Ranked #2 of 177 Restaurants in Hitchin
Price range: US$16 - US$47
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to Los Reyes and certainly not my last. The first being with friends and with family this visit.

The food is outstanding, very tasty with lots of variety. Local produce being used which I admire, yet still at a great price, unlike some places you go! I could not find one fault!

The service is also great. Friendly and efficient welcome as soon as we entered the door and shown to our table quickly. The staff are very knowledgeable about the menu and nothing was too much trouble.

I'm not local to the area but I will continue to travel here for the best tapas I have ever had out of Spain!!

There are newer reviews for Los Reyes

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Really nice and cosy tapas restaurant. Food was quite good although all came at different times so my boyfriend had pretty much eaten his before mine came. Some of the food was a bit salty and it is fairly expensive but well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This resturant was a real positive and pleasant surprise! The resturant has a trendy inner style with bare brickstones and nacked bulb lamps. The staff recommend 3 dishes per person and that we all share since they are served as they are ready. We only took 2 dishes per person and it was ok but 3 dishes is better if you are hungry. For fish we had pinchos (tiger prawns, chorizo) and gambas (King prawns w garlic butter). Both tasting excellent. The garlic was my favorit. For meat we had pollo con chorizo (chicken thigh, chorizo) and chultas de cordero (lamb cutlet, rosemary). Here the chicken was the favorite. For vegetables: patatas bravas (tripple cooked potatoes, chili and tomato sauce) and broccoli con mojama (broccoli, hazelnuts). Here both where very good. The potatoes more food and the broccoli tasted very good and was very fresh. The personnel at the resturant is very friendly and service minded. I can really recommend this resturant! But be carefull there is not many tables in the resturant so book a table or be early in the evening.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I love Tapas and it would always be my first choice. I have visited Los Reyes many times and have never been disappointed. My favourite dishes are the red mullet and the croquettes. I particularly enjoy the courtyard in the summer.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We visited here for the first time recently and didn't have any sort of expectations but we were blown away. This is the best tapas we have ever tasted! Each dish was bursting with flavour and you could tell it had all been made with high quality ingredients and with great skill and care. The waiting staff are all very attentive and helpful also. We will definitely be returning here and recommending to friends. Keep up the great work!

1  Thank Travelbug190688