“Great food!”

Tania's
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Mazunte
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers a nice atmosphere, good service and adequate prices. I recommend the fish of the days and runs stuffed avocado. Note there are several fans there as the place is hit during the summer but it is a pleasant atmosphere for lunch after all. The nopales salad is also very good.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Had the seafood soup and shrimp in garlic. Shrimp in garlic was exceptional. Seafood soup was okay. Also had a very good Michelada. Service was fast and friendly with fans to blow away mosquito nightmare.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Really tasty and authentic mexican food. The chipotle mayonnaise sauce was great!! And the huachinango with chipotle is yummy!! Just a tip... if you want some ceviche ask them if it's raw fish cooked with lemon juice or not... because they have also ceviche with steamed (cooked) fish (not raw)

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I was looking for a place to eat lunch and ended up all the way at the end of the village without being able to find anything open and decent. So I ate here. It was not good at all. The watermelon water tasted sour and spoiled. I asked them to change it which they did. The main dish (something with shrimp) was mediocre. I would not recommend coming here.

1  Thank Ruchei
Reviewed 22 December 2015

My husband had some fish dish, but I made the mistake of choosing the ceviche. DON'T PICK THIS DISH. It's an assortment of over-cooked frutti di mare in some sort of Heinz 57-type sweet BBQ sauce. Just terrible, and I couldn't even eat half of it, and that was w/ my husband helping me.

1  Thank Dolunay K