“Went there for dinner”

and up
Gold Coast Scenic Flights by Seaplane
Ranked #11 of 38 things to do in Broadbeach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Star Gold Coast is a vibrant hub of glamour, style and sophistication. Step onto the world-class casino floor and be swept away by the gentle click clack of the chocolate wheel, the palpable energy of the craps table and the lively banter around the card tables. You'll find more than 70 table games and over 1,600 gaming machines on offer and all on one level! Enjoy great service within a luxurious setting, with some of the Gold Coast's favourite dining and nightlife options just steps away..
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner a couple of months ago. Big improvement in the way the place looks since the renovation. Not much of a gambler but would go back again to try the restaurants

Write a ReviewReviews (1,702)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"roulette"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at the buffet restaurant and it was awesome! The giant prawns we're the best I've eaten so I had about 20 of those, disappointing I was so full of prawns I didn't even make it to the cheese buffet, so much good food! The casino was a bit naff though, mostly just rows and rows of pokies and only a small area of tables. The cherries bar was nice but overall the whole casino was far too cold, turn the temperature up!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Best hotel on the Gold Coast by far with attentive staff. Without peer. New building and rooms immaculately finished.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the buffet dinner at Food Fantasy on Thursday night. It is $49 per head and I left there feeling like I had been ripped off. The choices were limited and the quality poor. The saving grace of the mains was the roast but you don’t want to just have the roast. We then had dessert and my wife wanted some cake and soft serve ice cream, surprise surprise the soft serve machine didn’t work so no ice cream. Then one of the coffee machines didn’t work and with the kids playing with it getting hot chocolate the chance of getting a coffee was slim. We had a look at the kids meals and all they had was fish which looked as though it came from a Birdseye box and some old sick looking chips, when we looked at all of the kids plates they had left the fish.
I have to say it is the worst buffet I have been to and it was the worst meal I had during my stay at the Gold Coast.
Save your money and eat anywhere other than this place.