All reviews pool spa sauna great location bed head kurrawa beach gold coast easy walk one bedroom unit short drive pacific fair free wifi great place to stay stayed for nights surf club walking distance shopping centre accommodation views
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Booked resort for a short weekend escape. Great location, free underground parking and walking distance to all type of restaurants, bars, shops etc.
I had clicked for a free wifi hotel but discovered this not to be the case. Did not bother purchasing so no rating on wifi quality.
Rooms (self contained 1 Bedroom unit) were spacious enough for 2 people and all amenities were provided, nothing you really need at all. Rooms were spotlessly clean and apart from being a little dated was a fantastic little spot.
Only negative, reception is manned sporadically and as they forgot to fill our Tea/coffee bowl we arrived with only 2 sachets of sugar and had to go buy some for a cup of instant as reception closed. In saying that, when reception was open they were very welcoming and obliging.

Room Tip: We were on level 9 and apart from a little noise from late night revellers it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great position, decent beach views from most rooms, clean, comfortable, and free parking. The only downside is the two bed apartments only have one bathroom so it is a bit restrictive. But that's the only downside from my short visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Paul G, General Manager at Pacific Resort Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hi Squizzy, Thankyou for your review. It is unfortunate that the 2 bedrooms only have 1 bathroom, as we always advise guests when they book directly with the Resort. Hope you had a good time given your short visit and enjoyed the facilities. We hope to see you next time as a repeat guest.

Paul- Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2017

please be aware when booking this accommodation I booked 9 months ago I confirmed on Monday the 12th June I was told my room would be ready for check in on the 28 th July great I thought till I got an email not even a phone call that my accommodation was cancelled due to the owner selling the unit so I phoned Paul he has sorry no other rooms no available

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie W

Thankyou Tracie, for the feedback. On the earliest opportunity, we were advised by the Owner of the Apartment that he had sold his investment property, and this was no longer available in our letting pool. We advise you of the situation. These Apartments are privately owned, and unfortunately, the Owner provided the appropriate notice. It is unfortunate that it was during the busy period of your booking, (Country Music), and there was no other Apartments available. We did advise you of other Resorts nearby that had availability. More importantly, we had not processed any payment for your stay. These situation can happen, but regrettably we were unable to accommodate you on this occasion. We hope to see you next time. Paul- Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2017

On arrival we had to use the safe to obtain our key's, no problem there. We went to the apartment and it was beautiful, looked brand new! The reception staff were lovely, and we really didn't have any problems at all and, we will definitely try to stay here again as it was so central to Broadbeach.
We didn't have time to use the pool or the BBQ area, but we did inspect them, they were awesome, the grounds are just perfect and I cannot fault the place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The receptionist was lovely and helpful throughout our entire stay. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was clean and tidy but missing a few small things - no spatula or dvd player. They have car parking which is great however it has a maximum height if 2m. The pool area was great and we often had it to ourselves! Great location - close to the beach and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business