“Lovely dinner”

Ranked #49 of 136 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Scott and Zoe Cutler The Goose and Firkin Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura goosiegossip@yahoo.co.uk
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I am currently sat at the goose and firkin after just enjoying the best fish and chips I have eaten for a long time ! Followed by choc fudge cake which was also epic !
My children loved the kids menu and has been our best meal out here yet ! The staff are lovely and friendly , I would recommend this to anyone coming out here

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Once we discovered the all day breakfasts, we ate here every morning. Good value, enjoyable and much better than we’d tried elsewhere. We found the service to be friendly and efficient

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had both breakfast and an evening meal here.

Both were good value and served with a smile

Beware the tomato sauce if you have breakfast.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Visited today, our last day. I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast, which was passable. My wife had the small breakfast. The waitress asked did she want tinned or fresh tomatoes. She chose fresh, and when her breakfast turned up, the tomato was just a cold tomato that had not been cooked....
Tea had long life milk in it....?? They ought to offer a choice of milk, semidesnatada is what I use and like. Perhaps they ought to think about this. Complacent and poor service. Would I return? No.

1  Thank lowsun
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here on previous visits to caleta, and always enjoyed the food but this time will be the last time. I ordered squid rings which were chewy and passable at best and my husband had prawn cocktail. We counted 7 prawns in the cocktail and the chicken fettuccine I ordered turned into a hunt the chicken activity.... we found five pieces about the size and thickness of a 10p piece! The meal cost €53 with a beer and a glass of wine, so thanks for the rip off but we will not be returning.