3,277 results
All reviews block c main pool every other day toasties great holiday few ants salad bad reviews hot dogs plenty of choice evening entertainment ice cream kids disco luggage room mini disco bit dated lick of paint
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a family trip; a clean, fun and welcoming resort.

Food: there was always a wide range of choices to appeal any palette.

Pools: plenty of choice of where you wanted to spend your day.

We were upgraded to a villa on our fifth day, which gave us more room and our own pool. This was a great end to our holiday and I would definitely look at booking a stay at the resort again!

Money well spent!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank karl l
Caleta_Dorada_PPRR, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Club Caleta Dorada, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hola Karl,

Thank you so much for share your experience with us.
Great to know that you have had a good time and that the final upgrade made your holiday even better :)
I'll be glad to welcome you back and, of course, inform me of​ your arrival.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just returning home after spending a week at the Club Caleta Dorado . After reading the bad reviews we were a little nervous about going .The food was excellent lot of choice and plenty every day but you need to be in good time as it gets busy and que outside for a table .The entertainment was good for children everyday and the staff work so hard too .The weather was cloudy and the best day was Wednesday and they decided to paint the pool Tuesday evening and Wednesday the pool was shut till 2.30 which was ridiculous .the pool is big with water slides but freezing cold so hardly anyone in .The accommodation was simple and basic no kettle in our kitchen the tv was rubbish to say we paid 20 Euros extra .We hired a safe after reading about the burglaries.No air con in the rooms ,the beds were awful and hard .mold in the bathrooms ants also .not enough hot water for family of four.On the good side 2 minute walk to local market nice views to the sea . Only 10 minutes to town .If you like plane spotting your in for a treat you can see every different plane landing here while your sunbathing .All in all its not the Ritz it's a 3 star !!! And 3 star it is .a nice refurb and good paint job new units and beds and some nice roof tiles would make the place look better.Not sure we would come back here but we loved the resort .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Smurf1970

Hola Smurf,

Thank you for your opinion and sorry if you have had some inconvenience during your stay.
Sometimes we have to make a decision, like painting the pool edge; and it just didn't dry in time! Sorry!
It is true that the resort is very nice and soon, will be better, for the total improvement from Town Hall.
As well Caleta Dorada will see better time :)

Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Food ok, accommodation needs updating kettles need to be in rooms not on hire and some cutlery would be a great idea. Reception very helpful and informative as I need a drink first thing in the morning

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Caleta_Dorada_PPRR, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Club Caleta Dorada, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hola Paul,

Thank you for your review!
I'll forward your nice words about the Reception's staff: they will be very happy to read it. An I too :)
I wish you a greaat Easter and to see you bakc in our Hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We have just come back from Caleta Dorada and it is a really nice place to stay. We had a bungalow B71, which was very close to everything and also on the quiet side, which we liked. Pools, restaurant and reception - all on our doorstep. And if we wanted some more busy times or drinks throughout the day, we just moved to other pools few steps away. It is a very nice, clean, kids friendly place and the staff is doing everything they can to please the guests - although I must say some are really hard to please, so thumbs up for the staff, as some guests were worst than animals!! We haven´t had a single problem. ;) Pools - yes, they were cold I must say, maybe one heated could be nice, but other than that, nice and clean ;) Restaurant - more like a buffet diner, but we loved the food, plenty of choice, drinks as many as you could drink, very happy with everything - not sort of place to sit and eat for hours, but kind of eat and go and provide table for other guests - maybe good to build an annex to it ;) Bungalows - yes, a bit dated, but I could see some changes and updates happening, but all we really needed was to sleep somewhere and to have a privacy and all of this was provided for us ;) Overall we had a fantastic week here and I can see us coming back one day ;)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank suzies678

Dear Suzie,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with all of us on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to read your review with nice details that many readers will find useful; it is great to know that you loved food and drinks.
Yes, the big refurbishment is planned ubt it can take a bit longer; we never close all year long and it complicates the deployement of the project.

Thank you again and I hoep to see you again here with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. the food and amenities were first class. No complaints whatsoever. I would happily go to this resort again. The resort was approximately 10 minuets from the town centre and another 2 minuets from the beach.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glyn H

Good morning Glyn,

Fantastic review, fantastic rating, fantastic Easter day :)
You made my day and I thank you really so much on behalf of all here at Caleta Dorada.
You must come back again!

I wish you a wonderful day from Fuerteventura.