“Great pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived late in the evening and visited this place. Great pizza and fantastic service. The calzone is a definitely recommended

1  Thank Neil T

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband had the spaghetti bolognese and spent the next 24 hours vomiting. I had lasagne that was a bit strange, had ham in it? Avoid

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I totally love this restaurant for their friendly staff , excellent service , tasty food and location.
My family and I had few pizzas , few starters , some drinks and few other stuff and they all were really tasty.
My personal recommendation would be their butter-fly cut - grilled - dorados (if you love fish) and their pizza was amazing !
If I ever go back to Fuerteventura I’m definitely going back to this restaurant. ❤️

1  Thank Karan U
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Found this great little Italian and I am so happy I did.
Very friendly staff ,great wine and great food what more can you ask for
The food was excellent and very reasonably priced .
Look this place up if you are in town you will be glad you did

1  Thank Pc2812phill
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Both my husband and I had the spaghetti carbonara - it was delicious and not too expensive - around 8 euros

1  Thank WirralMaz