“Lovely noodles ”
Review of Take A Wok

Take A Wok
Ranked #46 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: Take a woke is fast, healthy food. All of our ingredients are deliciously fresh and each box is custom made. We prepare the most succulent vegetarian recipes in Santorini, but there's also room for meat lovers and all kinds of foodies! Asian food Noodles, udon, rice, vegetables, veggies. Healthy fast food. Vegan food. Vegetarian recipes.
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I shared some shrimp noodles it was amazing would definitely recommend it. Especially if you're looking for something a little different from the local restaurants. Would eat here again lovely

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I had been for a few weeks in santorini and this place was one of my favorite , nice and good prices and delicious food , I never liked this kind of food but this place make me to change mind and love now and I can't wait to go back and try again this amazing food .!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

very nice girls serve tasty asian food based on noodles or rice, with a rich choice of add-ons and 5 different flavoured sauces. My friend had the thai curry sauce and I had the hot szechuan sauce. We had two different dishes, both were great value and full of flavour!
Great place for fast, fresh and tasty food in Kamari!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Take a Wok is a nice touch in Kamari as it's an beautiful and tasty way to have a fast and full meal in the best price ever. Noodles are cooked to perfection and service is kind and helpful! Id youre in kamari Take a "wok" Totally recommend it!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Discovered this place and went back a few times, delicious food, cooked to your taste, lots of choice, fresh ingredients and loads of it, very very reasonable prices