“Wow - good Asian food in Santorini!”
Review of Kiwi

Kiwi
Ranked #26 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016

When my wife and kids asked to eat dinner here I was prepared for disappointment. They ordered spring rolls, sweet and sour chicken and rice. I ordered Laab Gai (Thai food). Much to my surprise - the food was pretty darn good! Even more to my surprise was the laab was nice and spicy and well prepared. (Having lived in Thailand for two years I've had a lot of laab and this was very nice for being so far away from Bangkok. They serve it warm whereas it's room temp or cool at other places).

The service was friendly and prompt and the atmosphere very nice. The place is really cool looking when it's lit up at night. We ended up eating there 3 times during our week visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I ate here twice. The food was very good and not expensive. We are vegan and they have some choices for us.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

After eating great seafood for several nights, something different was in order. We had an excellent meal and very good service. I had the Korean Barbeque with rice. The potion was sizeable, hot and smelled wonderful. On the first bite, I knew there would be no leftovers! Very nice setting, attentive service, good price made this a great meal and a delicious diversion from the many Greek seafood offerings. I would definitely reccomend this establishment, well worth the price and only 1 block off the beach walk.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This place is great, decoration is very relaxing, music as well, and the best comes with the food, very traditional Chinese food, family friendly. Highly recommended if you look for something different during your stay in Santorini!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Popped in for dinner, nice welcome and lovely restaurant. Unfortunately the food itself was relatively poor, I had mango prawns which featured underripe mango and overlooked prawns. Highlight was the free watermelon at the end of the meal.