“Really good would recommend ”
Review of Zando's

Zando's
Ranked #67 of 95 Restaurants in Laganas
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: On the Kalamaki road Zando's Steakhouse is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks, mexican and Greek cuisine. The spacious restaurant has a VIP area and a main dining area along with the exquisite Zando's garden. The dining area reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich green color scheme, finely dressed tables.
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

First of all the place itself is gorgeous with a little bridge going into the main area. You get a choice of sitting outside in the sun or in the sheltered area.
I ordered the steak with blue cheese it comes with chips and rice. But you can have the choice of changing this to salad. The steak for me was cooked just as I asked and the blue cheese sauce was really good.
My friend had the steak Diane which she says was lovely as well. The cocktails here were also some of the best we have had.
The staff are so friendly and chatty. They also have free wifi.
Would defiantly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I ordered a mixed grill, and was slightly confused about what meat I was eating. While it was a big meal for how much I paid, I could hardly eat any. There was a bright pink meat which I assumed was some sort of bacon or pork, only to be told it was a sausage, what was meant to be steak tasted like a cheap beef burger. The only part of the meal that I was certain what it was was the chips and chicken.
This being said, my boyfriend enjoyed his meal (Mexican chicken), and we didn't pay too much money. We also were given free cocktails after our meal.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The PR is very good the place was full the food was OK had worse but had better.asked for the bill they gave us a free carafe of wine as we were leaving PR gave us a card with free bar if we went back to eat.All depends what you want good food or get drunk for nothing. I prefer the food option.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

For our starters we ordered "homemade sausage" unfortunately there was nothing homemade about this sausage and it was served with chips (for a starter, chips?). For mains we had chicken Zakynthos and pork souvlaki again both served with chips. We didn't overly enjoy either of these and were a bit sick of chips by this point! The ice cream dessert came on a stale waffle. The upside to this offer is the unlimited free drinks once you've finished your meal. However, we didn't manage to get many free drinks before the staff started to close the restaurant around us without informing us - all other restaurants around Zandos were still open, we had to ask if they were closing! The service was a mixed bag - we received good and bad service. Our stomachs didn't take too kindly to the food later that night/the next day. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant if your plans are to enjoy a nice meal however if you want to fill up on three courses cheaply before a night on the drink you might enjoy it here.

2  Thank RichyLeighanne
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Best Saouvlaki I had all holiday. Succulent and tasty. Good service, very friendly staff. Would come again.