Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$145
Travelocity
Atlantis Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsturn a blind eyefree barfrat partygreat holidaygyrosair conafter reading some reviewsbar stafflovely guyevery nightamazing hotelgreat laughhave a good timeparty holidayreturning next yearbest friendbalcony door
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my mum,dad & boyfriend for a cheap holiday to get away from the awful northeast weather!! We got 1 week for £194 including flights & luggage etc so it was a good deal and I know people say you get what you pay for!!

Firstly pros.... rooms are clean and seem recently redecorated, you get clean towels when ever you leave them on the bathroom floor and the rooms are cleaned everyday. The housekeeping ladies are lovely and friendly always say hi. The hotel is not far from the beach and local bars and clubs and if that’s not for you as long as you close the balcony door you would never know you where right on the strip. You also get a decent sized fridge in your room.

Secondly cons..... the rooms don’t come with any catering facilities which I was slightly disappointed with. You would at least hope for a kettle when booking self catering. A coffee from the bar is €1 (for the worlds smallest cup) the shower in the room is very small and you flood the whole bathroom when having a shower (I suggest hiding the toilet roll so you don’t get that wet) the shower head isn’t fixed to the wall so be prepared to shower 1 handed. There also isn’t much storage space for clothes there is one small bedside table and a wardrobe with no shelves and peoples left over coat hangers we had about 6 but my mum and dads room had afew more than ours. It is €50 a week for air con (I would rather be hot for that price) you are not allowed alcohol in the hotel rooms and there is a €50 Euro fine if they “catch you”.

The pool clearly isn’t cleaned everyday as there is tanning oil all the way round at the water level my boyfriend wouldn’t even go in.

The bar it’s self well I don’t know where to start..... when we first arrived we had drinks in there most nights before going out it was €5 for a vodka & Coke then on about the 3rd day my dad went to the bar and there was an older lady serving he ordered a vodka & Coke and was told it was €2?? He question the price the lady turned out to be the manger and told him all spirits are €2 and the mixer is free!! This seemed really confusing and not wanting to make a seen about been over changed for the last 3 days and spending €100 between us over those days we decided to make it lessoned learnt and not drink in there ever again!! Clearly the staff don’t know the prices or are slipping the difference into there pockets??? Then every night we came back to the hotel we got questioned over where we had been why we hadn’t been to the bar etc. Don’t get me wrong we were all very very angry and I really wanted to go and speak to the manager to find out what was going on but we decided not wanting to spoil our holiday as we were only there for a week we would just sleep there and put our money else where!!

We had a really good holiday and would 100% go back to zante but we would never say at this hotel again!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Amberw123
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Literally the best holiday of my life! Went there on a girls holiday with my friend Rachel, the reps were so helpful and such a laugh! We had Adam on our first two days, then Kat for the rest of the week! Could go to them both about anything we needed and they'd always be there to help! They weren't pushy with the party package either, they let us pick and choose what we wanted to do, whereas most reps pretty much force you to buy the lot saw them out on the strip a couple of times and they'd always come over and have a drink or two with us, which was nice as a lot of reps wouldn't!
The rooms pretty basic, but were cleaned every day, had our bedding changed once throughout the week, the maids were absolutely lovely! The two bar ladies were lovely too! Could sit and chat to them both and have a good laugh! Pool opens between 9-6, personally I think that's an early close but it's so then can clean it out every night so at least you know it's clean! The pool bars open until 3am, though...
There's no food available in the actual hotel but at the front there is a takeaway that does lots of nice food!
The only thing about this hotel is if you get caught eating or drinking anything in the pool area bought from elsewhere you get a 50€ fine! Not allowed alcohol in your room either(but they don't search bags or anything)
Had the best holiday ever here though! Would 100% recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank emily217217
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Went on "lads" holiday and honestly was worst experience of my life. Maids come in and tell you to get out as they need to clean , Safe was faulty and bed fell apart. Please anyone don't do near this place!

2  Thank Alanjoy123
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I returned to Angela Hotel for the second year running, after having the best holiday here. The hotel is lively and perfect for a friend's holiday, music playing around the pool and happy hour at the hotel pool bar all day and night! The hotel has a food bar at the front with plenty of choices including pizza, jacket potato's, the best gyros!! etc... a cheap place to eat!We felt very safe and welcome both times at Angela hotel. It's €25 for a safe and €50 for air con for the week, which isn't too pricey when you split it between you; you also get €10 back at the end of your holiday. The hotel is run by father Tony and son Dennis, who are both very friendly and always making sure you're happy with everything. During our stay Tony was kind enough to give us juice on the house when we were a little hungover! Also water to go to the airport, he didn't have to to do this. Our Thomson rep Kat was amazing, didn't push you to do all of the events and let you choose what you felt you would enjoy best to make your holiday! She made sure all guests were happy and was very friendly. Alex our night barmaid was also another lovely member of staff along with George who worked at reception during the night, they were always friendly and happy to chat! Would highly recommend any young group's of friends to stay at Angela Hotel, we had the best time!! Thanks to all the Angela team x

4  Thank Cleo_Lucas09
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This is the second year running me and my friends have returned to Angela!! We had an amazing time both times thanks to the staff at Angela who are extremely friendly and helpful for anything you need, tony is s kind and generous, Dennis loves a laugh and George (geezer) is an amazing night time receptionist and loves a good wind up and a party in all the rooms in the hotel!! Kat our rep made our holiday amazing with all the events we went to and was always friendly and chatty! Always music around the pool the younger generation would love! Food is on tap with gyros and jacket potatoes! Defo would recommend this hotel for a clubbing holiday! Bang on the strip

2  Thank w23456