Acapulco Marinos Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$93
Atlantis Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$72
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$299
US$319
US$294
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsend roomseconds walkcleaned every day with fresh towelson arrivalhard boiled eggstop floorsuper marketyogurtpool barcontinental breakfastpool area was greatgroup of friendshotel is in a great locationbathroom floorthomas cooksea viewreception area
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I presented myself at reception and was told "You are in room 111 and air conditioning is extra". I declined the aircon and asked where the room was "through the door turn left down the stairs turn right". I eventually found it. Not an overwhelming welcome.
The room had 2 single beds pushed together with sheets on and a further sheet folded up at the bottom of each bed together with towels. There was a wardrobe, a dressing table with a stool, a suitcase stand and two bedside units. Not a single chair.
The bathroom had 2 light bulbs one of which was out. A very small shower, basin and toilet. There was no bracket to put the shower head on so you have to hold it, get wet, wash then wash off holding the shower head above you.
It was clean but not what I would describe as immaculate.
In total there were 3 of the 12 bulbs not working.
A patio door leads onto a small terrace with two wooden garden chairs and a table.
I was expecting the usual folder with hotel information, customer survey etc. but nothing.
The pool area was nice, looked clean with plenty of sunbeds.
There is one bar - the pool bar - it closes at 7pm. So no drinks or food are available after 7pm as the limited bar menu is served from the bar. However there are numerous bars and restaurants within 5 to 10 minutes walking.
Breakfast (07:30 to 10:00) was limited to watered down orange juice, coffee, plain or chocolate cornflakes, ham and cheese (both processed), bread and toast.
I was late up one morning and paid for breakfast and received some good orange juice. There was a man topping up the breakfast and clearing tables who did not speak the whole time I was there despite several "good mornings" from me.
Alma, the lady who ran the bar from 10am until 7pm, was cheerful and friendly and cooked up a few tasty lunches. I asked about the bar closing at 7pm and was told nobody used the bar after then. "A bit difficult to use the bar if it is closed" I said to blank looks.
They do not allow consumption of "outside" food and drink in the bar area but the super market across the road has plenty of drink on offer and as there are no staff about after 7pm.....
I was there for a week late September 2017 and on the day before I was due to leave I went to reception to check what time I would be picked up to get to the airport. I was told but no question about had I enjoyed my stay.
The Hotel is on a T junction. There is the almost constant noise of coaches, lorries, cars, quad bikes and scooters going by the hotel. Do not expect peace and quiet!
I just got the impression that the minimum was provided in all areas.
I could have complained but I just couldn't be bothered. I was happy chilling out around the pool and walking on the beach during the day then eating out a night.
The Beach was just less then a minute away.
Would I go back? No.
If you just need somewhere to sleep after going clubbing then lounging by the pool all day it would be OK.

Room Tip: Rooms as far away from the entrance as possible.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed here in September 2017. My mother and I. Lovely place to stay, good quality rooms and service. Breakfast was provided and was good.Fantastic location approximately 40 yards from the beach and 5-10 minutes from the main strip ( i.e far enough away to be quite but close enough to get there).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NevilleNeale
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the natalie from the 18th to the 25th september :) we were a group of 5 girls, the rooms were just what we needed for the price we paid small but comfy the only downside was that the showers didnt hang up properly, rooms were clean and staff were very helpful :) breakfast was basic but everything you really need
But the main reason i gave 5 stars was because of the lady who runs the bar/pool cafe. Ulma was amazing so friendly she really makes this hotel special, not only was she fantastic with recommendations in the area but she was just all around a lovely lady always going out of her way to make sure we had a lovely relaxed holiday ❤ all the love for her she really make it a 5 star worthy hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week. I've broken down my review.

Bar - closes at 7pm and you are not allowed to take your own drinks around the pool.

Breakfast - this was not much at all, even though this was included in the price we chose not to eat there because the quality of the food was not good.

Room - this was average for what you'd expect however the bathroom was quite dirty. The drain in the floor overflowed when the shower was running which left a horrible smell. The shower curtain was mouldy. There was no plug for the bath and when we asked for one it never turned up.

Housekeeping - we waited 3 days for clean towels and bedding. Doesn't sound that long but when you're coming back from the beach and covered in sand it gets everywhere you need to use the shower a lot and the floor wasn't swept.

Location - very close to the beach and there is a restaurant opposite the hotel and a shop which you can get pretty much anything you need. The road you have to cross is very busy and on a bend so is a bit dangerous when the vehicles come flying round the corner.

It wasn't the worst place I've stayed but I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edmondson1987
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I originally tried to book this hotel through Thomas Cook, but it was unavailable. Having read previous reviews about this hotel it ticked all our boxes, so I decided to contact them directly to check availability. I received a prompt response from a lady called Marta, who said there were rooms available & answered other questions I had. So we booked & paid our deposit.
On arrival at hotel Natalie, we were greeted by Marta & luckily our room was ready & it was only 12.30.
Our first impressions of the hotel exceeded expectations. I had many years ago stayed in Greek 3 star properties which weren't a patch on Natalie. Everywhere was so clean & tidy.
Our room was on the 3rd floor (305) with the balcony overlooking the front of the hotel. I had read from previous reviews that these rooms can be quite noisy due to traffic. Yes there was noise, but nothing that caused us any issues. Once the patio door is shut & the air con is running it reduces the outside noise.
The road can get quite busy at times, but it's all part & parcel of the experience.
The pool area was great, plenty of loungers, poolside bar which was run by a very friendly lady called Alma. There were also a selection of air beds by the pool, bats & balls which previous people had left behind.
Breakfast was included, we found it fine - a selection of bread, croissants, cheese, ham, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit & cereals, tea, coffe & juice.
Our room was cleaned daily & we had fresh towels. The fridge was great for beer & chocolate!
The bathroom was small but functional, not having a fixed shower hose was a slight pain.
The beds were comfy, hair dryer in the room too which we weren't expecting.
I would be happy to stay here again, but would ask for a room over looking the pool next time.
The location is perfect, right at the end of the bay, about 25m from the beach & far enough away from the strip. There are plenty of local restaurants, supermarkets & ATMs.
The beach is lovely, & the sea is so clear. My sister snorkelled with turtles most days.
We went on a boat trip at the cost of €15 each which we booked at the marina. We were told that we'd see turtles, the caves & have time at the beach on turtle island. Well we got on the boat it was a big scruffy, went about 200m the guy said there's a turtle, we watched him for about a minute, headed off to the islands, he said these are the caves, then dropped us on the beach & said ring when you want to come back! We were expecting a little more than this! Check out the other trips that leave the beach would be my advice.
On our departure the room was available until midday, which was great as we had to leave at 11.30. Marta arranged a taxi for us.
I would recommend this hotel. The staff were great especially Marta who couldn't do enough to help us

Room Tip: Room overlooking pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family