US$262
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Agrilia Hotel(Laganas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull moon partypaint partygirls holidaywet barwee shopwelcome meetingmy friendthe main stripthe hotel staffevents goingbar staffair conmin strollcheap holidayamazing holidayrooms are basicmusic playing
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my 8 friends chose to go on this 18-30 hotel holiday, during the day everything was so good the food,people, music, reps etc but when it came to coming home from our nights out which was every night, we did come in around 4-5 every night which shouldn't be a problem as its a 18-30 holiday. We're not sure if he's the owner or not but we had a man shouting and screaming at us every night to go to bed, we made a lovely group of friends from the same hotel so there was quite a few of us but that still shouldn't be a problem, he would not leave us until all of us were separated and in our own rooms going to bed, one night he came out with a metal long bar threatening us and I'm not joking we were so scared we had to run straight to our rooms. I've been on a 18-30 hotel holiday before and I was not expecting anything like that to of happen.

4  Thank Chlöe W
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Location of the hotel was decent. found it hard to sleep on a night due to having the 1st room located on the busy road also could hear everyone coming home on a night. But apart from that really enjoyed it. Events were great! would deffo come back.

Room Tip: dont get a room next to reception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie Abbie P
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend on a club 18/30 holiday for my birthday, the hotel isn't bad at all, the bar staff are really nice and the food is reasonable. BUT! When you go to check out they will do a 100 point inspection on your room and try to charge you ridiculous amounts of money ! Which you will have to pay as they hold onto your passport during your stay. Wouldn't stay again, as it feels like a scam!!! AVOID

6  Thank Nathan S
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The two reps (Zoe & James) are really good, they put up with me going on about complete nonsense (I think it was about work and mortgages) for the first 2 days which isn't easy to do. They have to put up with a lot so try not to bug them too much, I don't know how they do it, I'd go insane. The hotel itself is budget but it's 2* (one thing that got me was the slamming of doors, every time a door was shut it was like someone was trying to take it off the hinges - but it's a pet hate and is to be expected in these hotels) so I didn't expect much, the staff at the bar are the highlight of the hotel (Nikos, Yannis and Cerys - sorry if i have spelt any wrong) are really nice and put up with me either drunk, hungover or complaining about something like the heat at the bar. The food in the hotel is basic but it does the job. the XXL full English is a bit of a godsend when hungover and lacking the ability to move anywhere. I recommend Sizzlebang however if you want a Gyros or something. Everyone has mentioned the security guy and I get their point he is a bit difficult to talk to but he has to deal with drunk people more or less every evening. I'd probably be a bit intolerable of drunks if I had to put up with it, he was OK with our group to be honest.

To Sum up
- Reps: V Good
- Bar Staff: V Good
- Hotel: OK other than The Doors!!!
- Laganas - Party Town (bit of a tip)
- Zante Town - Really nice place (more upmarket)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bouchey22
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

2 reps are really nice zoe and james highlight of the trip.... they are very nice try not to harrass them they do alot of baby sitting so look after them. Hotel is ok for facillities. Just go out or go home !!!!!