“Budget hotel, good reps, bar staff etc”
Review of Bozikis Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laganas
Bozikis Apartments
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We arrived early Monday morning, we waited to check in for 10 minutes eventually someone came to check us in, we got into our room and we were mortified. The self catering area was filthy, the beds looked like they couldn't hold more than 10 stone, the pictures were not straight, the balcony door did not look and the bathroom was dirty with stuff in the bin from the people before! You never take your flip flops off! The air con was an extra €50 euros plus an extra €20 for the safe! We were so tired at this point as it was now 6am and the bar music underneath our room was booming! (We later found out a group of 17 Geordie lads demanded the bar open on arrival) we were so tired but sleeping was not an option 7am the fantastic rep Zoe came into the room to discuss the 18-30s event plan. I thought it was quite pushy but she is only doing her job and had many other people to see. We signed onto the full package which we really enjoyed. Rachael was another rep along with Zoe and they were both great and would chat about anything! The linen and towels got changed once the whole time and the room was never cleaned and the bin emptied once (you can't fit a water bottle in the bin it's that small) we nerve had a problem coming home at night but the slamming of doors and load shouting kept us awake. (Too much noise you get fined!) any tiny marks on towels/linen you get fined also so be careful! The food in the hotel was good, quick service, my favourite was definitely the ham and bacon club sandwich! The bar staff at night were great and the quality of drink is good. We were not flying until 7am on Monday morning yet we had to be out of our room at 10am Sunday which wasn't great and a long wait until the transfer arrived. The overall location is good, just of the strip and 5 minutes walk of the main strip where the big clubs are. A local shop is right next door for bottled water etc at good prices. There is a restaurant just down the road called the island, fantastic food, deals, good quality alcohol and friendly and welcoming staff, we went 4 evenings during the week. The pool area is nice, some deck chairs need updating but the general cleanliness around the pool is very good.

Room Tip: There is no views from the rooms except the pool,

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my 8 friends chose to go on this 18-30 hotel holiday, during the day everything was so good the food,people, music, reps etc but when it came to coming home from our nights out which was every night, we did come in around 4-5 every night which shouldn't be a problem as its a 18-30 holiday. We're not sure if he's the owner or not but we had a man shouting and screaming at us every night to go to bed, we made a lovely group of friends from the same hotel so there was quite a few of us but that still shouldn't be a problem, he would not leave us until all of us were separated and in our own rooms going to bed, one night he came out with a metal long bar threatening us and I'm not joking we were so scared we had to run straight to our rooms. I've been on a 18-30 hotel holiday before and I was not expecting anything like that to of happen.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chlöe W
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Location of the hotel was decent. found it hard to sleep on a night due to having the 1st room located on the busy road also could hear everyone coming home on a night. But apart from that really enjoyed it. Events were great! would deffo come back.

Room Tip: dont get a room next to reception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1  Thank Stephanie Abbie P
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend on a club 18/30 holiday for my birthday, the hotel isn't bad at all, the bar staff are really nice and the food is reasonable. BUT! When you go to check out they will do a 100 point inspection on your room and try to charge you ridiculous amounts of money ! Which you will have to pay as they hold onto your passport during your stay. Wouldn't stay again, as it feels like a scam!!! AVOID

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
6  Thank Nathan S
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The two reps (Zoe & James) are really good, they put up with me going on about complete nonsense (I think it was about work and mortgages) for the first 2 days which isn't easy to do. They have to put up with a lot so try not to bug them too much, I don't know how they do it, I'd go insane. The hotel itself is budget but it's 2* (one thing that got me was the slamming of doors, every time a door was shut it was like someone was trying to take it off the hinges - but it's a pet hate and is to be expected in these hotels) so I didn't expect much, the staff at the bar are the highlight of the hotel (Nikos, Yannis and Cerys - sorry if i have spelt any wrong) are really nice and put up with me either drunk, hungover or complaining about something like the heat at the bar. The food in the hotel is basic but it does the job. the XXL full English is a bit of a godsend when hungover and lacking the ability to move anywhere. I recommend Sizzlebang however if you want a Gyros or something. Everyone has mentioned the security guy and I get their point he is a bit difficult to talk to but he has to deal with drunk people more or less every evening. I'd probably be a bit intolerable of drunks if I had to put up with it, he was OK with our group to be honest.

To Sum up
- Reps: V Good
- Bar Staff: V Good
- Hotel: OK other than The Doors!!!
- Laganas - Party Town (bit of a tip)
- Zante Town - Really nice place (more upmarket)

1  Thank Bouchey22