US$321
US$107
US$176
US$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Tsolakis Studios & Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$166
Hotel Yakinthos(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$184
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull moon partypaint partygirls holidaywet barwee shopwelcome meetingmy friendthe main stripthe hotel staffevents goingbar staffair conmin strollcheap holidayamazing holidayrooms are basicmusic playing
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately after having a great girls holiday this was quickly turned around when we were told to be out of our room by 10am when we were not getting picked up by transfer until 03:35 the next morning. We asked to have a courtesy room for a couple of hours to get showered in after being out all day and were told this wasn't possible because they were fully booked. Throughout our time at the hotel where we stayed for 2 weeks our bed sheets and towels were changed once and the bed sheets were only handed through the door which meant by the time we checked out there was some marks on them we were told by the hotel that we would be fined for this although we wouldn't pay it because they had been changed once which was 4 days before we left so we'd been there over a week without them coming to change so of course there was going to be marks on a white towel. The hotel don't have a luggage room so your suitcase sits at reception because we wouldn't pay the hotel stole my suitcase and locked it in a cupboard and demanded that we pay the fine otherwise they wouldn't give the suitcase back to us after this we phoned Thomson and were told that they have no right to do this so we told them this and Thomson phoned the hotel and argued that this is not allowed. As a result of all of this were kicked out of the hotel and told to stay out and we weren't allowed back in therefore me and my friends were left on the street at 1am and had to wait outside of the hotel for our transfer to come at 03:35

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rebekah O
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is disgusting I visited with my son for his 18th where do I start blood on the sheets vomit in the corner toilet door falling off balcony doors that didn't close. I had to move out immediately to the tune of five hundred pounds and Thomson holidays have not been in the least bit interested. Do not go to this hell hole.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Bozikis hotel has made our holiday unforgettable in the best way possible. I do not have one negative thing to say about this hotel or the staff. The pictures online do no do it justice as it has just recently renovated the pool and bar area. They have updated the pool with new sun beds and inside with chic decor. There is a great atmosphere around the pool during the day so we rarely left. Also, we ate out very few times because the food is top notch, the best I tasted in Laganas. It is located perfectly as its only a 5/10 minute walk from the beach and strip, with bars and restaurants everywhere. It is a very safe enviroment in the hotel and the staff are some of the friendliest and helpful people I've met. They will try their best to help you with any sort of problem. Our reps from Scene were Jack and Sangita and they honestly made our holiday. They work so hard to make sure all arrivals make the most of their time on this amazing island. I will 100% be returning next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank daisychainsrock
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Just back from a girls holiday and this hotel is just amazing. One of the best hotels to stay in as the staff are really friendly and welcoming, hotel has been recently renovated and the online picture don't do the hotel justice. The reps at the hotel were just brilliant, Sangita and Jack were just so helpful and friendly. They helped us book events and they were happy to help which was the best thing about them. They really took care of the guests and made us feel welcome from arriving to departure. Only 10 minute walk from the stripe and it's an idle hotel for any group looking for a young youthful hotel. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Laganas

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nadia G
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great location, only 10 min stroll to the beach and 2 min to local bars and restaurants. If you want the main street for nightlife about 10 min stroll. Great holiday in good clean apartments which are not as basic as some I have visited. All the staff are very friendly and helpful, Lewis and Gina do a great job at the bar and defo go the extra mile. I would definitely return to the Bozikis if I visit Zante again.

Room Tip: Best views are apartments on the front
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends