Went with my 3 year old for his birthday, stayed 5 nights, was an amazing holiday, would definitely go back. Bought a scoopon deal which was great value, lots of perks. Room was modern & clean, got a great view of the harbor and water park area, meals were great, although would have liked the Japanese restaurant to open daily to provide more options. Location very convenient for visiting sea world, just a quick dash to the park then you can easily go back to your room for supplies or a nap. Also an added perk of staying on site, we got to see the dolphin training even before sea world opened, plus profits from you holiday goes towards sea world's rescue mission, so your holiday helping to save marine animals which is a real plus and actually gives your holiday an added purpose. Staff were all really friendly. Kids club was bit bare so could do with an update of facilities, but the huge water park provided so much fun it's not a big deal. Really couldn't find many faults, would definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Main Beach