See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Chose this budget motel for the price as was only staying one night, not for a holiday. Expected it to be basic, but this was just awful. First sign was the dirty pool as we walked to our room. Mouldy shower recess and shower curtain. Room had not been cleaned properly. Dust and hair everywhere. Yellowing linen on bed. Bed was on wheels on Lino floor. The coasters that someone had used to try and stop the bed rolling all over the room were still wedged into the wheels. Broken handles on very old and marked bedside table.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We checked in and shown to room 4, after walking round I went the bathroom( if that's what you call it) and noticed a crack in the sink, on closer examination it turned out to be a hole in the sink filled with silicone and masking tape under the sink .
I decided to take some pictures, will show these. The bathroom ceiling was covered in damp spores. The whole room looked as though it had never been cleaned for months.After complaining we was moved into room one. This was a vast improvement but still not clean, damp spores on the bathroom ceiling. We complained again but it fell on deaf ears. They could not understand me most of the time, language problems. Would I stay there again NO, would I recommend it to any one NO

Room Tip: Inspect first before booking
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Did not enjoy our one night stay. The bed cover was stained here were no teaspoons, no shampoo or conditioner. The walls were paper thin you could hear the people next door talking sneezing yahooing. There was lots of traffic noise. Pay extra money and stay elsewhere. You get what you pay for here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very clean but dated. New carpet new paint and good size room.
Good Location, on main coast road but traffic noise acceptable, Great pool.
Unfortunately there was no hot water and no water pressure in shower.

Room Tip: Don't get room 10
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I traveled all the way from Sydney NSW and said I'd get there around 1am give or take as it's a long drive upon booking the motel. I got there around 12:30am and the guy at reception said as I turned up ' I don't want you here' and expected me to pay an extra $100 on top off the money I paid for to book the room. Told him to shove it where the sun dont shine as he was VERY rude!
Pathetic of someone running a business to treat customers badly.

Would give it a 0 as rate but unfortunately that option isn't allowed.

Stayed: August 2017