The Hill Apartments
Bay of Palms Resort(Elanora)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$67
Priceline
US$119
US$112
Gold Coast Airport Motel(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscurrumbin surf clubstunning viewssurfers paradiseclean and tidy apartmentshort walkkeep in mindthe gold coastbbq areagreat place to stayeasy accesspool areamichelleestuarywalksbalconyalleyunits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed in unit 30 and unfortunately the unit was in need of a good clean. I would not recommend this unit to my friends. The bathrooms and kitchen appeared to have not been cleaned for months. There was no elevator so carrying our luggage up a few flights of steps was difficult.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Wendy,
We appreciate your review. As per your review that you sent from our website, I did try to reply but you gave the wrong email address and my email bounced back. So I contacted the organiser of your group and asked her to find out what was not clean as I assured her that all of our units do get cleaned after each stay. She did get in touch with you and I was advised that there were crumbs in the pantry and the drain in the main bathroom looked dirty. I am very sorry that this happened, as I check most of the cleans. In future, I will make sure that all units are checked after cleaning so this does not happen again.
The organiser of your group of 6 units that stayed over Easter for a golfing event, assured me that everything was great with her unit, and hadn't heard of any problems. As for the steps, unfortunately we have a three story walk up complex as the organiser of the group was aware. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. Regards, Michelle

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This place is paradise such amazing views to wake up to everyday, clean and tidy apartment no 12, everything you need for your stay pool and jacuzzi available to use for all apartments, would highly recommend best time ever!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 123shell2013
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed at this lovely apartment for 2 weeks for business purpose. Mitchelle and Pete were very helpful from the beginning. Very clean and spacious apartment. Beautiful views of the surfers paradise. Walking distance to the Currumbin beach.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HGC_13
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hill Apartments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We had a quick stay. New Managers went out of thier way to accomodate us. Not a motel which was good. It was an apartment. We sorted ourselves and it was truely relaxing. You cannot beat the views, the closeness to the beach, restaurants on the beach and the famous Currumbin Surf Club on the rocks. Quick little trip to Coolangatta where you are spoilt for food choices all close together. To Michelle & Peter thankyou for having us. Nothing was a problem and this place is secure with new security gates installed. If you are looking around stop now and book.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

You are welcome and thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice views in the apartment, clean, we'll maintained and good service. Would recommend staying here to anyone and the beach is a max 5 minute walk. Beautiful. If I could have sat on the balcony all day watching the Wales and the ocean tide change I would have. Easy access to all the car parks through relevant staircases.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you Jacqui for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. As we have only recently taken over management here at The Hill Apartments, this is the first review that we have received and it has made our day. We love our roles here and are striving to make our accommodation as attractive as our views. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Kind regards Michelle & Pete