Little Cove(Currumbin)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
The Rocks Resort(Currumbin)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscurrumbin surf clubstunning viewssurfers paradiseclean and tidy apartmentshort walkkeep in mindthe gold coastbbq areawould stay againpool areamichelleestuarywalksbalconyalleyunitsspa
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The apartment was clean spacious and very well equipped with everything we needed for a family of four. 8 nights of heaven, beach walks, fishing, local cafes for breakfast. Pete was fantastic. Totally recommend these apartments for anyone looking for a fun holiday.

Room Tip: All rooms have amazing views of currumbin beach.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather E
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again. Michelle & Pete

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We just loved this place. View was beautiful, apartment was very clean and spacious and Michelle and Pete were so friendly and helpful. 2 bathrooms was handy and the kitchen had everything you needed. Having breakfast on the balcony was great. We managed to have a spa and the water temperature was perfect. Pool and spa area was clean and really nice and so was the BBQ area (although we didn't use them). The stairs weren't an issue for us and neither were the planes flying overhead. We had great sleep ins. It's walking distance from restaurants and the Surf Club for drinks and meals. The beach is about a 3 min walk away. We had a really relaxing stay. Thank you Michelle and Pete. We'll be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fiona N
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your review Fiona. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again. Michelle & Pete

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed in unit 30 and unfortunately the unit was in need of a good clean. I would not recommend this unit to my friends. The bathrooms and kitchen appeared to have not been cleaned for months. There was no elevator so carrying our luggage up a few flights of steps was difficult.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Wendy,
We appreciate your review. As per your review that you sent from our website, I did try to reply but you gave the wrong email address and my email bounced back. So I contacted the organiser of your group and asked her to find out what was not clean as I assured her that all of our units do get cleaned after each stay. She did get in touch with you and I was advised that there were crumbs in the pantry and the drain in the main bathroom looked dirty. I am very sorry that this happened, as I check most of the cleans. In future, I will make sure that all units are checked after cleaning so this does not happen again.
The organiser of your group of 6 units that stayed over Easter for a golfing event, assured me that everything was great with her unit, and hadn't heard of any problems. As for the steps, unfortunately we have a three story walk up complex as the organiser of the group was aware. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. Regards, Michelle

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This place is paradise such amazing views to wake up to everyday, clean and tidy apartment no 12, everything you need for your stay pool and jacuzzi available to use for all apartments, would highly recommend best time ever!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 123shell2013
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed at this lovely apartment for 2 weeks for business purpose. Mitchelle and Pete were very helpful from the beginning. Very clean and spacious apartment. Beautiful views of the surfers paradise. Walking distance to the Currumbin beach.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HGC_13
PeterMichelleW, Manager at The Hill Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hill Apartments and we hope to see you again soon.