“Best Pho this sir of the goldy”
Review of Saigon 101

Saigon 101
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We are regulars here. Pho is authentic and owners are friendly :) we've searched high and low for a decent consistent and authentic pho since arriving, and this is it :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great hidden gem! Have been coming here for a while and the food is always top quality. Love the summer rolls also.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I've now been a regular at Saigon101 for well over a year now. In fact I've been known to quench my thirst for Pho Bo here as much as three times per week! It's just that good! The wonderful people who run this place are some of the most attentive and caring restaurant hosts I've met. The lady has a kind heart and her service is impeccable. I've witnessed her to go out of the shop only to return with ice creams for kids. The man and husband/chef is a master with preparing his cuisine. The Pho Bo not only tastes the best on the coast (and beyond) but is very well plated. His knifework skills can easily be recognised by the attention to the garnish. He once explained to me he cooks his soup for around 10 hours. Saigon101 has plenty of other delicacies on the menu as well which I've sampled plenty.

It really is a great family Vietnamese restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my friend to try Vietnamese food and we LOVE IT! Is completely worth the money for the food, but I went in lunch time this day! My friend went again and told me in dinner is a little bit more expensive but nothing exaggerate! Awesome to try a new culture ❤️

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is the first Vietnamese food I have had on the Gold Coast. I ordered my usual - grilled pork cutlet in DIY rice paper dish and I was sort of disappointed as it was not the same flavour as the many other times (including vietnam) I have had it. None the less, it was not bad. Just disappointed as it was not what I was expecting.

Perhaps the other dishes are tastier