Casa Chacala(Chacala)(Great Value!)
US$29
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Priceline
Priceline
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsyoga retreatsweat lodgenorth of puerto vallartaroom was very clean and comfortablespa arealas cuevas beachbig roomweek long retreatwonderful weekper daybuffet styleocean viewjunglehammocksmexicowavesexcursions
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Visited Mar de Jade for a Retreat with 35 other friends. Everything was perfect. Location, location, location! The food was fresh, healthy and the selection of meals were never the same. Rooms were clean and staff was superb. I would highly recommend Mar de Jade as a retreat center or just a way to escape and to be surrounded by an incredible amount of positive energy. It's a beautiful little hide-away! Will return for sure!

Room Tip: Saw a lot of the rooms. Each one is different. Ask when making your reservation in your desired category.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We stayed at Mar de Jade at the beginning of the summer (which, by the way, had great warm weather and no rain even though it's the low season) and we absolutely loved it.

There was a lot to love about Mar de Jade, but what set it apart for me were (1) the warm hospitality, (2) the authentic and delicious food, and (3) the serenity of the surrounding area. Also, another big plus is that this type of off-the-beaten-track place tends to not attract obnoxious people.

The service from Angelica, Jorge, and Karina was superb. The food was different every day and we never got tired of it. We had everything from fresh ceviche to fish tacos to thai soup that week.

We loved Mar de Jade and hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: The room on the top floor facing the Ocean was superb.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bruin06
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I've just led my first retreat at Mar de Jade with a group of 9 adults and 2, 3 year old twins in our party. Our experience was top rate. The staff totally took excellent care of my retreat needs: my party felt welcome, attended to, food was excellent, group participants who requested special diets were very happy, the spa treatments were a big hit and the twins enjoyed excellent child care. The center is beautiful and nurturing. The setting is gorgeous and the ethos and origins of the center as a true place for healing and community very evident. I highly recommend Mar de Jade for retreat leaders and for anyone wanting to find peace and beauty.

Room Tip: Choose ocean view rooms for the full ocean sound effect!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was my second visit to Mar de Jade, and I was even more enchanted this time! Angelica, Jorge and Dr. Laura with all the staff have created the most wholistic haven with care and nurturing intrinsic to every feature, from the comfortable rooms to the fantastic food to the yoga studios to the wonderfully attentive staff. Truly a unique and healing place, in the midst of an exquisite garden!

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Siri F
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was my second trip to Mar de Jade and it was just as terrific as the first. The staff is friendly and helpful, the grounds and the rooms are spotless, and the food terrific! I look forward to many more trips to this beautiful location.

Room Tip: If you are at all disabled, as for a room with no stairs. Otherwise be prepared to walk up some stairs to get to your room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends