Review Highlights
A ma zing!

If you look for a full day adventure, and you're not sure what to choose, this is the right... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2016
Scorpiusil
Cancun, Mexico
via mobile
AWESOME FUN!

If your looking for lots of fun and adventure... this is your place to go. We went horseback... read more

Reviewed 18 January 2017
cabbro62
Newark, Delaware
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I came in today and was told that the Atv tour starts at 2pm. They made us wait there for 40 minutes. We got the run around. They really made us feel bad. We asked for refund and took a Taxi back. Do yourself a favor and find another place to do your activities. This place is horrible. Bad service!

3  Thank Arashl
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If you look for a full day adventure, and you're not sure what to choose, this is the right place.
We did the All in tour and started with a horseback riding through the jungle to get to a cave and on the way back we rode along the beach (speechless sightseeing!). Then took a van to get to another beach for a snorkeling tour. We could see stingrays and a couple of turtles for about an hour.
After that comes the jet ski that was our favorite part. You actually ride as fast as you can.
Then came lunch that was not good or bad. We could take a nap in the hammocks and then did the atv tour through the jungle and the beach to get to swim in an open cenote.
When we came back we were so tired that we could actually have taken a holiday weekend to relax.
Awesome but extremely tired.
Not for small kids, old or out-of-shape people unless they stay at the beach club (that actually seemed so nice).
To improve: snorkeling, horseback and atv safety equipment needs to be replaced asap.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Booked the all in experience horseback riding, atv, cenote, and jet ski experience..The day started off with a hour delay when we got there..basically they didn't know what to do with our group.Normally they give you a tour guide assigned to your group but we're so disorganized they missed our group.So we did lots of waiting around without any acknowledgement..when we did get going the ATV and cenote was amazing. But be forewarned the atv our on their last life line and broke down on two passengers. Also the helmets our less than to be desired..most didn't even buckle. The person that saved the day from being a total disaster was Martina. When she found out we didn't have a tour guide she took us under her group so at least now we knew what was going on. Just do yourself a favor a skip this tour and go with a more organized reputable company. If you do go on this tour ask for Martina to save yourself some headache

1  Thank Sunny S
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We had so much fun for quick trip to Punta Venado.
ATV, cave and Cenote. Total trip was about 4 and half hours but actual excursion took about an hour and half.
ATV was amazing. Instructors were friendly and very professional. Cave was okay but Cenote was bit smaller than others I have seen on many pictures.
Overall, it was a great trip.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The bus somehow forgot to come to our hotel to pick us up. We had to be separated and take two cabs to get to the location. Strike one

After spending almost $1,000 for a one day excursion for my family of 5 as a very special splurge on our vacation, imagine our shock that this excursion does not allow you to take photos of your day/experience. Oh, but guess what- they take pictures for you- that you are charged over $100 to buy-and they suck. Not only were the photos blurry, out of focus, or irrelevant to what we were interested in- the photographer missed two of our party for half of the activities. Almost every person in our tour group took a camera with them anyway as none of us could believe that they were seriously not going to let us snap photos of each other on an excursion we all paid $150- $200 a person for. We were threatened with having our cameras and cell phones being confiscated from us and we were then scolded and ridiculed by our guide for doing so. He claimed "it is illegal to take photos" and that the insurance would be canceled" if we did so.

I have traveled all over the world and been on at least 150 excursions- and I have NEVER been to an establishment that does not allow you to take photos of your trip. Everyone in our group of 13 was shocked to be told they could not snap pictures of ANYTHING we paid for. That is outrageous.

Now- if you still choose to go to this establishment, let me tell you about what to expect:

Jet skiing :

Actually, this is a really fun activity, and if you get lucky and get a jet ski that has any speed and doesn't repeatedly stall- you will have a blast. Our outgoing jet skis were great. Coming back we had different ones, and two of them were very weak and stalled repeatedly.

Snorkeling:

They take you out to an area that completely colorless. Everything-sand/rocks/coral- all tan. You do see some fish. We also saw a turtle and a stingray. Absolutely no guidance given to snorkelers as far as showing us anything. They just let you swim and float around and then bring you in

ATV
Helmets are DISGUSTING. Wet from head sweat and dirt from previous drivers. Vehicles are also not cleaned between riders and given to you still with butt sweat/dirt. But the actual ride is a lot of fun.

Cenote we were brought to was really pretty and nice to swim in.

Horse back riding-(actually 40 minutes never faster than a walk)

Again- helmets are disgusting. Filthy. Lining falling apart. Many smell horrific.

Sick horses that cough while being ridden. A lot.

Several horses eyes and faces covered in biting flies. And I mean COVERED. It was sad. SWAT is a cheap product that keeps flies away and can be purchased in any feed-store. So is a fly mask. Be humane people and take care of your animals. This is pathetic. Probably one of the reasons they don't let you take photos. They don't want anyone to see this.

Our "guide" Coco separated all of my family members and would not permit me to be with my (older) children. I tried repeatedly to wait to be with my kids, and he flat out stopped the line of riders and refused to allow me to. I found out after the ride that my son- who was put at the very back of the line was given a horse that bucked, kicked, and tried to bite not only other horses but my son repeatedly. My daughter's horse tried to take off with her on him, and she almost fell off. Perhaps that is why they would not let me be with my kids.

Definitely would NOT do this again and really regret spending a day and so much money at this establishment.

3  Thank BenayK1