“AWESOME FUN!”

Punta Venado Eco-Aventura
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of Maya Coast, Punta Venado Caribbean Eco Park, 1990 acres of jungle and 2.5 miles of beautiful unspoiled beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. Ideal place to horseback ride in the jungle and along the beach on the most beautiful and well-cared horses, enjoy the exciting trails on ATV's. Snorkel an amazing reef a few meters away from the beach, paddling kayaks, exploring cenotes and caverns or just relaxing on our Paradise Beach Club.
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

If your looking for lots of fun and adventure... this is your place to go.
We went horseback riding, drove wave runners and 4 wheelers...went into a cave and jumped into a fresh water grotto....the staff was amazing!! Our trip included beverages (alcoholic or not) and a nice lunch...while waiting for our bus to return to resort we jumped into the water for a nice swim... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank cabbro62
in 25 reviews
"paperwork"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

As a first timer to all the activities they offered, we had an AMAZING experience! We were picked up on time at 7am and were introduced to our guide Daniella who was wonderful from start to finish!

We started with ATV's which led us to visit the caves and cenotes. ATV's were awesome! We were able to go really fast and the course was so much fun - rocky terrain, mud, sand - It was so cool! (I wore water shoes which was perfect as they got dirty and wet during the ride. Also useful when we swam and walked in the rocky cenotes). Afterwards, we did the wave runners! This was my favourite part! Jet skiing through turquoise water! I absolutely loved going as fast as we could and I'm pretty sure I was screaming with joy the whole time! We rode to the beach where we prepared to snorkel and it was amazing! The fish really do swim with you and we even got to see a turtle! Afterwards, we rode back to have lunch. Traditional Mexican lunch and it was delicious. Drinks were also included and we got to hang around the resort before our next activity. The hammock's were great to relax in!

We did the horseback riding last and we thought it was a perfect way to end such a busy and adventurous day! I felt that the horses were really well looked after especially in such a remote area. We rode peacefully by the beach and the scenery was beautiful!

If you're looking for an adventure packed day, this is PERFECT! Unfortunately you can't bring camera's, phones or Go Pro's with you, but they have staff who take your photos and we were absolutely happy with ours! We purchased it for $65 usd and they placed it on a USB for us. I'm glad I was able to take home the memories as this experience was truly unforgettable! Thank you to everyone at Punta Vendado! We had such a great time!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We went down there for my birthday and it was great. Our tour guide was Martina from Berlin and just had a blast. Granted we were the only "experienced" riders but they still went fast enough to keep us engaged! The cave and Cenote was beautiful and much different than the caves we explore in Utah. Definitely a must do. Spend the day down there doing it all or drinking at the bar and lounging in the hammocks. Good food, beautiful landscape and they take really good pictures!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Went here a couple of days ago and it was fab! I've seen a couple of bad reviews about timing, which is crazy. Unfortunately due to the horse rides and the ATV's sharing some of the same track it's understandable that there may be a couple of minutes wait as they are very loud and could scare the horses. Our guide Marco was amazing and cheerful, answering any questions we had in English, Spanish and Italian and helped us the whole way, so five stars for him! The horse ride was beautiful and as a horse lover, the comments about uncared for horses is utter drivel, the horses are cared for perfessionaly and are showed a lot of love, it's again understandable as to why you cannot let them eat the greenery on the way due to diets! The only thing that let it down was the price of the photos, but I understand they need to make money somewhere. Yes, you cannot bring phones in but in my opinion, don't waste your life on your phone, go out and enjoy the views the provide you with! Once again, thank you to Marco and the whole team.

The ever so happy British couple: visited 9th September, AM booking

1  Thank misskitty101
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We came with another couple and did the all-in that we purchased from our hotel. We were very disappointed, not only by our experience here, but also that we were not allowed to take photos of our day! We were told we would have our phones or cameras confiscated if we did not leave them in our lockers.

The equipment is really in terrible shape. Dirty and falling apart. The horses looked miserable, and one horse was coughing a lot (a brown one). Some had bleeding bumps on their faces. I was very sad to see that. The beach was covered in litter and seaweed. You had to walk in it with bare feet to get to the beach. It was gross.

They try to upsell you everything from insurance to really bad quality photos at the end. Which made the fact that they won't allow you to take your own photos even worse.

We had fun, but I would have preferred to of spent our day doing something that did not include exploiting sick and miserable animals and that we could have taken at least taken photos of our day. I wish we spent our money somewhere else.

5  Thank karendorn