I end up here with my fiance as he purchased one of those time shares with Exotic Travelers in a previous trip to Riviera Maya. As far as you keep away from these people (who would try to mislead you into how amazing is to be one of their members) you'll enjoy of a relaxing and pampered vacation. Yes there are some sandbags all along the beach but it's not as bad. My advise to you is: If you have the money, stay in the rooms that are located in the Casitas area further down towards the end of the resort. This area is more private and really quiet. Everything is better on this side of the resort where your wish is your command:)
There is "El Dorado" where the main entrance is located along with all average, people to party hard and go wild with if you wish to do so. Particularly not my cup of tea...
As I mentioned simply STAY AWAY FROM EXOTIC TRAVELERS as it is all a big scam! Other than that you'll surly enjoy of a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El dorado casitas royale, one of conde nast traveler readers’ top 100 hotels in the world and a AAA four diamond resort, is the pinnacle of romantic seaside luxury.Nestled along the beach in a separate, secluded area within El Dorado Royale on Mexico’s Riviera Maya, El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma is an adults only resort designed for romance. A superb array of amenities and services makes this an unrivaled destination for romantic getaways, weddings, honeymoons, and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your El Dorado Casitas Royale, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Casitas Royale, By Karisma Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Casitas Royale, By Karisma Mexico/Riviera Maya