“no service at all”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017

One of our worst experiences this time in France (and we return twice a year). Sat waiting at a table where we were directed to sit for about 30 minutes. The waitress / owner served other locals before us who came in later. We walked out

There are newer reviews for le saint Martin

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I wanted a typical desert of the region and asked several people for the best local desert. They suggested Le Saint Martin. It was obviously good because the place was full of locals. The waiter was very helpful and I enjoyed my Stop.

1  Thank Bill Y
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Service is very good, lovely ladies very friendly and happy the restaurant is in a pretty riverside setting. My only problem with this restaurant is that my salad de chèvre chaud was presented with 3 large oval toasts burnt to a crisp around the edges. An effort had been made to cut off the burnt toast but the bread was really inedible. All was not a disaster as the chèvre was fine and enjoyed with the baguette on the table. My partners sardines were amazing and he still raves about them Euro 10. We shared a half bottle of 2010 Leoville Barton St Julien second label Euro 31, excellent bottle.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The bistro is at the riverside. From the terrace it's a nice view to the boats at the riverbank.
The food is local and it is tasty. The portions are enough.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Being a group of 11 at the same time there was another group of 18 we were advised to choose from the "Menu Saint Martin". I had the pâté as starter, bavette à la bordelaise as main dish and lie flottante as dessert. The dishes were well prepared but not exceptional. We chose Pauillac wine off cours from 2008 which did well with the main dish. Despite having 2 big groups the service was fast and friendly. It is quite nice to pass the wine producer you just had with the food when leaving the village. It's a nice restaurant but nothing I will long back to.

1  Thank Lux2000