“Quiet but food was fantastic!”

Danny's Place - Restaurant Bar
Ranked #40 of 64 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Description: Your perfect place for lunch, dinner and late night, while enjoying the mix of Greek traditional music and food.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Presently surprised!
We passed most nights and saw it fairly quiet so didn't go in. Although it looked new and clean. I think the fact that's it's not been opened long has meant less reviews? (About 1 year?) . So here's our review...

The ONLY let down was my starter of pita bread and fish roe (it just didn't really taste like fish roe) and efficiently of service could be improved. Everything else was REALLY VERY GOOD: prawn cocktail with a giant prawn on top, breaded mushrooms, meatballs in ouzo tomatoes sauce, and for our main course I had a Greek food selection plate (10.90) wow it was huge and shared with my 2year old - moussaka, meat balls, kebab, grilled cheese, feta, tender lamb and baby onion stew with carrots, broccoli & potatoes, my husband and auntie had the special Sirloin steak (about 9.00) with garlic mushroom source, chips, rice - both reported to be fantastic. Nan had pork something also good. We were all given free garlic bread and deserts! If we had tried earlier in our holiday we would have gone again.

It would be nice if there were a no smoking area

Lovely to meet the cooks too

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food here was lovely, I had the shoulder of pork which was huge and really well cooked. The building was very modern, well presented and clean. The staff were very friendly and were happy to chat, the one young lad in particular took time to talk my six year old son about football (which made his day). The atmosphere was very relax which was perfect for a quiet family meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had dinner during out holiday, Lauren vela restaurant, all new so that is a plus in Kalamaki, food very nice staff very nice

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

had a meal here this evening reslly enjoyed it also had a starter and pudding on the house which was a lovely touch i had lemon sole for my main and it was very nice

Reviewed 1 October 2017

went here on reccomendations of friends.you wont be disappointed with this place attatched to the crazy golf.americanised food very fresh and tasty,reasonabley priced