US$237
Lakitira Suites(Kardamena)
US$271
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Cleopatra Superior Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$115
US$120
US$102
US$190
US$321
US$309
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$473/night.

US$202
Hotels.com
US$204
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

HotelQuickly
All reviewsa la carte restaurantshared poolmark warnerhilton doubletreesea viewbreakfast and dinnermain poolreception managernisyros islandkos townprivate beachsnack barrestaurant staffrelaxing stayrented a carbeach towelslovely hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We are a family with small kids (4+7 yo). We chose this hotel based on their publication that they have an indoor pool. We knew it is going to be too cold to go to the pools outside and counted on the indoor pool to supply the fun with the kids no matter the weather.

Upon arrival in October 7th, 2017, we were disappointed to find out that the kids club was not operational and indoor pool is restricted to adults. The feeling of disappointment was extreme for both parents and kids.

I must mention that last year we visited “la marquise” hotel in Rhodes that had an indoor pool that was accessible for kids. This was a perfect vacation of season.

Regarding our stay in Helona, we would gladly terminate it earlier if it was possible.

BTW, We are still in this hotel, while writing these lines.

Another point-dinner...starts at 19:00???? For small kids this is way to late!!!

On the positive side
1: The family room is large and comfortable. Beds have good mattresses.
2: the outdoor pools are very inviting-although currently in Oct they are too cold.
3: The management arranged us an alternate kids club in another hotel said to be close by.

Suggested fixes for the hotel if I may:
1. Write in your website that indoor pool is adults restricted.
2. Start dinner at 18:00.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Didi M
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The hotel located very close to the airport. The hotel is perfect for couples who wants to have peaceful and quiet vacation. I don't think the resort adapted for kids, there is nothing to do around (in walking distance) But if you look for privacy and relaxing so this is the place to go. Great food and very nice stuff.

Room Tip: sea view and shared pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nuphar K
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited this hotel a few days ago with my teenage daughter. I wrote to the hotel a head of time to ask if they can upgrade our room because I wanted my daughter to be in awe from the surprise vacation. They wrote that they were fully booked . The hotel grounds are lovely . But it is far from a 5*.The two ladies Anastasia and Aspa at the reception .The great Palnos the masseur in the spa were the only friendly people . No one smiled there .If they did it was fake and robotic . The food in the dinning room especially at dinner was far from being gourmet and tasty .It was about the quantity and not about the quality.You had to pay 3.5 euro for a bottle of water at dinner !! I have never been to a 5* hotel that did not provide water at dinner. The waiters never smiled and they seemed fed up . I guess it's the end of the season and they had enough of the guests ? The rooms are OK they were clean daily but not thoroughly.Beds not that comfortable. We had a broken shower and no hot water . Complained to the manager . He thought I was after a better room with an ocean view . I was not . I just wanted a hot shower and that the water will not clog up. They tried fixing it .It lasted just for a few hours ,The next day same thing . No hot water a shower head that kept falling. I didn't bother to speak to the manager again . It felt like there was no one to talk to .They called from the front desk and offered us a room next to the dinning room a day later . Of course we didn't take it . It's loud and smelly . Then later that evening they offered another room . We were too fed up and were tired to move for one night.The manager didnt give us a good feeling while addressing our concerns . A serious 5* hotel manager would have offered us something to make us feel better and not stand there and argue about addressing our concerns We had to put up for with a bad shower ,lack of hot water , dirty glasses and bottle outside of our room that were there for two days, ,arguing with a manager etc.. I had to ask someone to pick up the dirty glasses a few times.The hotel is far from the city of kos and there is nothing to do there in the evenings . A gentleman (sunrayshadow) wrote a review before me. He was spot on ! Bottom line my daughters surprise vacation was far from awe ...I am sorry I chose this hotel with such bad management that really did not know how to handle guests that had some meaningful complaints. He gave us a very bad feeling . I want to Thank Anastasia at the front desk that let us stay an extra hour after the check out time and really tried to help anyway possible.She seemd to understand us. Maybe she should be promoted to be a manager .She had way better skills than the manager that argued with us . Shame ....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Shirley S
Lakitira-Hotels, Public Relations Manager at Helona Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Τhank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your recent stay at Helona Resort. We have taken a note of the issues you raise and we will make every necessary amendment.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We stayed 14-21 September and had a fantastic time. The staff are excellent and welcoming. The place was spotless. I could not believe how quiet and relaxing this place was and there was never a fight over the sun lounges round the pool. I have read the review below "Fur coat and no knickers" and I am sorry but do not agree with the comment regarding the food, it was always good. Yes there was some recycling but that happens in all hotels (even the top hotels, believe me I have worked in them).

I only have one grumble. This is that they provide a smoking place right next to the end of the restaurant terrace, so that when they light up you get all the second hand smoke to enjoy with your meal! I did raise this with one of the Maitre D' who said that she would raise it with her supervisor but noting was done.
Apart from that it was great. The view from the room (222) was fantastic. On late check out we were offered a lovely room to get changed and showered in and told not to rush.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dave ,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. It is particularly warming to receive an evaluation like yours and to know that our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are represented by all our team members.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Helona Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Beautiful hotel,its lies on the wide,wonderful beach, wow fabulous vibe, design,lounge /love it/,team,food,excellent service,they take great care of guests at the every moment,you can find calm,silence,relaxation. You can practice water sports here,hire sport equipment on this beach,I love coming back to this lovely hotel,dont wait, go to this dreamy holiday home,I love them for fantastic music in all hotel too.It is one of the best hotel on Kos.Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: There are rooms with private pool
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Aleksandra,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at Helona Resort. We are very pleased to read that your stay with us was a pleasant and rewarding experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again.