“Perfect pizza”

Laikon
Ranked #36 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: This is a family run restaurant, which is situated, adjoining the Seva Hotel, in Kardamena Kos, it has been going since 1981 on of the original restaurants in Kardamena, it has recently moved premises.
Reviewed 25 August 2016

fancied a pizza without the hassle of going to a restaurant, rang up and placed order, it was delivered piping hot in about 30-40minutes to our hotel! Delivery guy was really friendly and was explaining how busy they were. It's a family run place and the quality is excellent. I cant recomend this place highly enough, I really do think that this place probably makes the best pizza I've had.

There are newer reviews for Laikon

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I am trying to call to order a pizza but it's been engaged for 20minutes...

Can someone call me +34 6941680016.

I would like to order a margarita pizza...

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing homemade pizza made on the spot for everyone! Very reasonable prices and very very good quality!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is so good and also so reasonably priced! The owner is also hilarious and made my friends and I cry with laughter!! I would highly recommend coming here, especially after a night out! It's located next to the Seva 18-30's hotel so easy to get to also!!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Last day in Kardemena and I'm going to miss this pizza place the most! Nik the owner is honestly the most friendly person I've ever met, so well priced and one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Can't praise it any more. Thanks nik, from your group of 13 x