Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$1,128
US$157
Bookgreece.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

Helona Resort(Kardamena)
US$331
US$290
US$164
bedfinder
US$1,125
US$1,083
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsitalian guestsanimation teamgrill housequad bike hirepastaevening entertainmentstar standardsenglish familiessports activitieskos townwalk along the beachplenty of sunbedspool barmorning and eveningparty townshort breakminute stroll
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a week with my three teenage children.
We found the staff very friendly and spoke good English.
There were very few English families staying at this hotel.

The hotel and rooms was always very clean and well maintained.
My kids love the food which was varied and always fresh. My kids loved the food.

The pool was lovely and we never had problems finding sun loungers.

The entertainment was average.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Eirini F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sovereign Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Mr Andrew,

The Sovereign Team expresses its deeply gratitued for Your evaluation.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Fabulous hotel very friendly staff, the food was plentiful and very enjoyable
we stayed in a bungalow facing the sea and it was spotlessly clean
a wonderful experience with lovely people around us
We would stay again its a beautiful hotel with a private beach yards away

Room Tip: I believe they are all good rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank fagan958
Eirini F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sovereign Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Sovereign Team expresses its deeply gratitued for your evaluation.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Last minute family holiday. Had a fantastic time. Food was excellent, something for everyone. Great variety.
Rooms was spacious, clean and cleaned every day. Location was great for us, enjoyed walk guest to local town. Staff were helpful, friendly and polite. We emailed prior to hols as arrived at midnight. Meals and drinks were left for us in fridge. Room available for showers as left late evening. We really enjoyed it.
☺️

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Lynsey B
Eirini F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sovereign Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Mrs Lynsey,

The Sovereign Team expresses its deeply gratitued for your evaluation.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 5 days in June 2017 was OK to start but very quiet then we realised why! Full of Russians we were trying to enjoy our holiday but this was frowned apon by the management and the Russian guests who just wanted to lay and tan quietly , on the upside the entertainment staff and bar staff were amazing and so much fun, then I leaned on the balcony wall and it fell apart I was shocked , I reported this and the management expecting an apology but was then asked to leave , at this point I asked why and was told by the manager I damaged the wall on purpose! I inspected the wall it was made of very shoddy breeze blocks and the mortar was crumbling and was very unsafe just glad I was on the ground floor, I was then told the guests were complaining about us funny I never heard anything and we made good friends with a polish group a couple from Holland and people from London. at this point I was glad to leave I had the feeling they only catered to Russian guests and enjoyment is frowned apon ,so if you want a quiet holiday (with dubious building work) have fun.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Stewart D
Eirini F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sovereign Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

We would like to inform whoever reads this review, we regrettably had to ask these particular guests to leave our hotel on their second day. This was to ensure that other guests had a safe and enjoyable holiday, also that the hotel did not incur other damages.

They arrived on 17/6 and they were appointed room 135 which is first floor. The morning after their first night stay, we had a stream of complaints from neighboring rooms about their disruptive behavior throughout the night. We decided as a hotel after their apology and promise of this never to happen again to change their room to 038 which is ground floor. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, on the second night it escalated to the point where the wall of the balcony was broken down !

Here at our hotel we DO NOT condone this kind of behavior. We had no choice but to ask these guests to leave our premises. Since this incident we have taken this matter higher and legal action has been taken

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Having just returned yesterday 6/7/17 . I stayed here for 7 days with my daughter & son (19 & 18) . We arrived late evening around 11.30 check in was simple & stress free we found our room easily , we had missed dinner so we had 3 cold plates of food left in the fridge , however the fridge was not cold so opted not to eat it , room was hot due to air con not working properly .next morning told reception about issues & they sent a man who said air con was fine as for the fridge I was told it's a mini bar what do you expect ( rude response from the so called maintenance man) luckily we met a man & his partner he told us how to make the fridge work correctly. We did manage to get the air con sorted too after my daughter spoke to Alex Sandra on reception ( big thanks). The pool was great sun loungers plentiful parasols not so much every day we found guests had set the alarm clocks for 5.am to reserve them with towels (you know who you are ) . Food was great always wide variety to choose from & fresh nothing was left out for more the 20 minutes without being replenished, which was fab as we had a bit of a heat wave . So no deli belly,the staff were fab too ,Karen at the pool bar worked very hard all of the time producing amazing cocktails, Andrea & co-worker were fantastic too on the main bar . Tania restaurant manager was lovely also waiter nikos & Petra worked hard making sure all plates were collected as soon as you finished well done for great service.Animation team worked hard to keep guests entertained all day and night putting on shows & daytime activities,Leo from kids club had amazing rapport with the kid such a lovely person , Christian nice guy ( just needs to learn to dance coordination) bless him but made us laugh, Dimitri head of animation professional & hard working yet still had a laugh also ,GIGI yoga water gym &I all round entertainer was first class , kind , happy ,& a great asset to the hotel made us fell welcome & was informative about the town & places to go outside of the complex in all the staff are a credit to the hotel . The only staff who I would say were not were the room cleaners as our room was not cleaned at all during our stay (only the beds & towels were changed ) nothing else, we had hair stuck to the wall next to the bath the day we arrived it was still there the day we left. I chose not to clean it as I wanted to see how long it would take to be done . The mopping of public areas with dirty mops does not help either the toilets next to the pool were stinking there was chocolate ice cream spilt on my second day it was still there the day I left .Its a shame that the cleaners have let the hotel down in this respect, saying that the reception was spotless as was the the reception toilets. We would go back in a heartbeat but I would buy cleaning products & clean myself next time .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Eirini F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Sovereign Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear sir/madam,

First of all we would dlike to express our gradiduted for your evaluation.
Regarding the incident with the person from our maintanance team, we are trully apologise and we will try this kind of behavior does not appear again in the future.
Moreover, regarding your comment that your room was not cleaned during your stay, there must be a misunderstendding because despite the fact that the rooms are cleaned dailly, your room, 251, has not being cleaned on 30/06, 02/07 and 4/07, because the cleaner has seen the sign "no disturb" and she was not able to enter the room.
We hope you will give us the chance to accomodate you again in the near future