1,730 results
All reviews main pool free bus animation pool sunshine song chinese section animation team pizza air con quieter pool tv remote fire show shaped pool chinese food great holiday evening entertainment ice cream plenty of choice
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Where to begin!
It was my first time abroad and me and my girlfriend absolutely loved it! As soon as we entered the complex we were made to feel welcome however our room wasn't quite ready but was invited to go straight for lunch while we waited. Rooms are spacious and clean, bathroom was the highlight of the room for us. The main pool was spacious and surrounded by plenty of sun loungers for the time of the season however at peak season you might struggle for one around this pool but there are two others to choose from.
If looking to go on some of the awesome excursions the Island has to offer look at booking them in Kardamena instead of through your reps... Same trips, cheaper prices = better value for money!! We recommend 'Sail Away Tours'
The staff at the hotel overall were fantastic and couldn't help us enough by the end of our first week the bar lady knew our order :)
The Animation team at the hotel were some of the best people I have met and the manager Rosario deserves the highest praise of all! Game show night is by far the best night of all, don't be afraid join in and have a laugh. definitely one not to be missed. on our final night we won the couples game show with some great games and made some funny memories. Thank you for making our two weeks and this wonderful resort fun filled and enjoyable!

Room tip: Longer Stay better location of room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cooljake93
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Just returned from half term week in Akti Beach Club.
Travelled as family of 5 with children aged 9, 12 and 13. Arrived at 4am and provided with water and sandwiches at reception. Staff very helpful and assisted us with luggage to our room. Apartment was 1st floor with balcony overlooking activity pool which was perfect for us and kids. Room was cleaned every day with fresh laundry and towels. Air conditioning worked well. Remote provided free of charge but only 1 English channel available but TV in both rooms. We were amazed that even though it was half term, we never once had to get up early to secure sun loungers by the pool... this is a first for us. The animation team were absolutely amazing. They worked so so hard from day to night, providing entertainment around the pool and then shows in the night. You will be singing the "Sunshine for you" song for weeks after your holiday lol. The Michael Jackson tribute show is also worth a mention. They worked so hard practising for this and we saw it on our last night. Rich the choreographer did an amazing job with the team. There is kids club there but our children did not want to attend. The food was amazing. The restaurants were never too busy and waiting staff always happy and chatty. Different food every night with separate chinese and italian areas. The pizza and pastas were delicious. The snack bar by our pool made freshly made pizzas and chicken nuggets throughout the day until 6pm, the 3rd pool made kebabs, burgers, chips etc on request which my kids thought were fantastic. We did not have any snacks from the main restaurant so cannot comment on those. The whole complex was far more picturesque than stock photos show. The beach was lovely, the kids went snorkelling with the fish in shallow waters, the pedaloes and canoes are also free, provided by hotel. There is also a playground on site for younger children. The ampitheatre is the main place for entertainment in the evenings, providing a show every night, mainly by animation team but occasionally has outside shows. There are 3 bars open in the evening. Each next to the 3 pools. Bar staff were lovely. Lots of drinks included in the all-inclusive including a variety of cocktails. All-inclusive ends at midnight, I think they stay open until 1am but payable after 12 am. Hot drinks are available 24 hours a day from reception and you can also get hot and cold snacks all night from the main restaurant. A special mention to the lady who made us pancakes every night between 11pm to 12 am... absolutely delicious. There is a free shuttle bus into Kardemena at regular times throughout the day and night. Kardamena marina and town is worth a visit. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable holiday. Stunning weather, fantastic food and brilliant staff.
I must mention some downsides though. Firstly the beds which were very uncomfortable and caused me several sleepless nights and secondly the mosquitos... take good insect repellant as my daughter had 22 bites on her legs within the first few days which made her miserable. Would definitely go back again though. Thirdly, there is no free wifi so have to pay in hourly bundles. The most expensive was 20 euros for 8 hours.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank welshswan71
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Hi all!!!
I jus feel i should also leave a feedback for this hotel & staff working there.
I stayed for a week between 24.5 - 1.6.2016 and all went smooth with no problems what so ever.From late night arrival until later PM leaving all good and exactly what i was looking for to escape from reality and have some rest.
Where to start:
Location: in a quiet area from Kardamena but i wasnt looking for busy location anyway
Rooms very clean and cleaned on daily basis with i think all you can expect from 4* gad a room for myself (solo) so plenty of space but on my last day i requested a room to shower as check-out @1200 and family room i went into was mahusive :)
Food:i dont think you can complain if so i would like to see you cooking and comparing to my previous holidays i guess Mexico was better but comparing different accommodation so...
Staff:receptionist very good,managers very polite as all staff,cook house no problems working hard and chefs are doing a brilliant job.Not sure about entertainment guys as i spent my time on the beach all days long with Kevin - the sports guy and Niko - the tennis instructor who was kindly helping out in his free time and they are very helpful and always willing to give pedalos and canoes which come free of charge just ask
Trips: I did Kos town as i wanted to go and visit ruins of roman castle or still castle if i can say so its just a shame that greeks are not doing a better job to restore things and it would be totally utterly awesome place to spend a good couple of hours there at least.
Immigrants : dont be scared non there as there is no camp on Kos and they all go to Lesbos.I walked through all Kos town and there were no dodgy streets or people at all!!!...
After all i would say its more for families with kids but also for people who would like some rest and value for there money.I paid fairly good price and cannot complain.
I hope you like my review and if something please dont contact me haha...joking only

Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank Rado81
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Just come back from this fabulous hotel we spent 14 days the food was excellent the rooms were spacious the staff were hard working and friendly especially the animation team who work from morning till night to make sure your holiday is fun all the way especially Chantelle who my grandchildren had so much fun with we will defiantly be going back

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank christines491
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Im currently sat at Akti Beach Club waiting for our transfer to airport after a fantastic two week stay.
This place has everything needed for a top class family holiday.
The food is magnificent.
Its spotlessly clean all over the hotel.
The staff are the nicest you will meet in any hotel.
The only thing that i could moan at is the beds are not the best and could do with new mattresses really.

If they read the reviews id like to say thank you to Rosario and his animation team who are excellent so so hard working and really made the holiday.
The first night we went to the mini disco and was like what the hell because it was in all sorts of diffrent languages give it chance i bet you go home doing the socu socu bachi bachi.
Extra special thanks to chanel and claire who our kids loved.

Love Paul,Stacy,Ruby,Georgia and Tom