Seva Hotel & Swimming Pool
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kardamena
See available hotels
Andavis Hotel(Kardamena)
Fania Apartments(Kardamena)
Bliss Apartments(Kardamena)
Elga Apartments(Kardamena)
Argiri Hotel(Kardamena)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspaint partywhite partyair conboat tripbrilliant holidayrepssupermarketkosbarskettle
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Loved my holiday , friendly staff and clean apartment , food was great and drink was even better ;) , reps and bar staff were very friendly and easy to get on with which made it easier , would reccomend to anyone !

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

This is the best holiday I have ever been on . I don't even know where to begin with praising this place. Honestly this was the best week of my life and I will be returning later in the year. All the reps we're amazing, a good choice of night events and well worth the money. Hotel facilities were good and the maids did there job well considering how messy our room became after nights out. The hotel is close to everything and the staff were brilliant as well. I would recommend this place for anyone who would life a. Good club 18-30 holiday. Made many friends here and I can't wait to come back in september.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Fairly enjoyed our stay in the hotel and rep work,swimming pool is massive,loads of sunbeds,close to shops,not far from pick up point (if u book any tours)..we were tidy enough,so our didn't need much of the cleaning,sleep quality was good,even though one night there was a drunk girls argument next door,so could hear them screaming,but no one could do much about it.. If u expect night life like in Ibiza,don't.. Town is a lot smaller,but with a good company u can have great time! If someone would ask would say to go for it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga3945
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

You get wat u pay for! I quite enjoyed my stay at seva and enjoyed the holiday myself, the staff was friendly and funny and our room wasn't bad it was right above it bar so loud music u ask for party u get the loudness. It was end of season so nightlife was very quiet, I would like to experience seva and kos again in season this time

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lauran P
Reviewed 15 April 2015

If your wanting a party hol then the hotel is perfect, clean and secure.
Me and my 3 pals enjoyed an amazing partying holiday in June 2014 which we all enjoyed and can't wait to go back!
Although the music never stops in the hotel what do you expect from a 18-30s resort?
It's near the beach and the nightlife and all the shops in kardemena!
Loved it!!!