US$72
Lakitira Suites(Kardamena)
US$273
US$201
  • Breakfast included
Cleopatra Superior Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Origin Hotel Apartments(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$197
US$312
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreek nightregular bus serviceair conhalf boardcleaned on a daily basishotel beachfor making our holidaybrilliant hotelkos townprivate beachstayed here for a weekper daysea viewcleaned every daysaladeurotaxi
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, this place is just what I needed... Beautiful scenery, quiet and peaceful, glorious weather, staff who honestly can't do enough for you but manage not to be intrusive!

We booked a week from 31 August.. This is day 5, and I wish we'd come for longer. I think we may be caught between end of high season and start of low season as it's very quiet, but I know the hotel is fully booked again next week.

We are in room 312 above the restaurant. We arrived at night and I was initially disappointed with the view from our room... of the restaurant roof, but in daylight you can see past it to the grazing cattle and mountains. The room itself is spacious, clean and even has a bath. Mosquito screens on French doors and bathroom window.

Small old style TV, but very good WiFi in room and round the pool etc... Air con 4 euros a day, but didn't really need it as it was quite breezy.

Food is lovely and you order your main course from choice of three each day. No vegetarian option, but luckily I eat fish so had that every night! There is however a buffet for starters etc with lots of salad and grilled veggies etc. So no need to go hungry and to be honest I'm sure the chef would cobble up a veggie main dish if you asked.

Greek night was on Saturday this week... Initially I dreaded it as have been to too many, but actually I have to say this was one of the best... And free!

We hired a moped and spent a couple of afternoons in the mountain villages.. Zia is a must, as is the old fortress of Antimachea. (spelled phonetically!). Usually did lunch in kardemena... Sleepy tourist port.. Looked like it might have some good jazzy bars for nightlife if you are into that....

There is Harriets travel agency that will run cheap minibus service from hotel to local sights.. 7 euro return to Kos town. We are booked on a 3 bay boat trip tomorrow (not with Harriets) going down south of the island... I'm kinda apprehensive as we bought ticket from an agency run by racist ex-pat moaning about various nationalities... I know... Ironic! Hope it's not too touristy.. Will do an update later...

Oh and the beach is heavenly... Sun beds 2.50 but include free soft drink, so basically free if u are at hotel...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!!. We had a very warm welcome and were escorted to our rooms which were large and comfortable with a great view. The aircon was a welcome relief and a bargain at only 4€ per day. Don't even worry if you haven't brought a beach towel as you can hire one for 1€ for one use so if you aren't bothered about it being washed you can keep it for the week for a Euro!! The breakfast was a buffet and there's something for everyone. The hotel is quiet and relaxing and the pool is clean and not too busy with comfy sun loungers. I highly recommend the Greek night, amazing value at 12€. Three courses of buffet and a carafe of wine, not to mention the fabulous atmosphere and great dancers. The private beach is a very short walk away where you can hire a bed for the day for 2.50€, this includes a soft drink, the waiters pop down regularly to see if you need anything!. They accommodated a light lunch with chilled proseco on the beach for my daughters 21st birthday. Above anything else the kalimera mares finest assets are its staff, all of them, from the cleaners to the owners they are genuinely lovely, friendly and hospitable people and made us feel so special! Big shout out to kosmas, valerie, Theo and stefanos ! Can't thank you enough!! ❤️ wonderful place!!! Xx

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We spent 12 days at Kalimera Mare Hotel in late July - early August traveling as a family of 3 adults. The hotel is located close to the airport and it takes you only 15 minutes by taxi to get there for 20 euros. It's 3 minutes to get to the beach and 40 minutes on foot at a slow pace to reach the nearest town Kardamaina or you can take a bus.

The most significant advantage is a calm relaxing atmosphere absolutely everywhere including the hotel area and the beach. So if you really seek tranquility, silence and are tired of daily stresses, you'll definitely love this resort. No loud people, no noise, just a peaceful environment surrounding you. The hotel organizes Greek nights on Thursdays with fantastic food and traditional dancing where you can join in with the performers , the staff and other hotel guests and take an active part. Don't miss a chance to experience the local culture and plan your visit.
The hotel staff are amazing people. They always have a friendly chat with you as they help you, giving great advice on how to get around. They are a perfect team and they really make your stay more enjoyable and pleasant. You get that personal touch from them. We were really surprised to notice how quickly they learnt our food and drink preferences. The management is willing to sort out and fix minor issues immediately and no request was left unresolved .

The food is very delicious and there is good variety. The portions at dinner are very generous. You put in your food order at the reception in advance every morning if you are on half board. We were excitef that during the week there are always different types of fish on offer. We picked the fish almost every day because it was always fresh and tasty.

It's nice to rent a car from the hotel, the price was good, and to travel for a day or two around the island. It is true that the beaches in the south are warmer and sandy, but they are also unbelievably crowded and loud with piles of seaweed in some places. In contrast, the hotel beach is crystal clean, quiet and the water is refreshing. There are sand bags in the water to make the entrance easier due to the scattering of rocks just along the shore line; which was a great solution and got you past the rock.

The room was cleaned every day. The shower was good. We stayed in room 204 with a nice view over the swimming pool, a summer restaurant terrace and beautiful well looked after palm trees.
We really enjoyed our time there!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Ekaterinkatya
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We had a very peaceful stay at the Kalimera Mare, the hotel is very well run and is in a peaceful location. It is quite a way out of Kardamena and there is a regular bus service, we found the independence of the car to be essential. The service is very good and the staff absolutely fantastic, particularly the charming Cosmos in reception and the hard-working Valeria - who was everywhere!
The rooms are a bit small and the TVs and Fridges are not the latest models, but the rooms are spotlessly clean and the service fantastic. The pool is very good and recently updated, as is the Car Park. The breakfasts are excellent and far more varied than many at this level. The Thursday Greek Night is absolutely not to be missed, the food is great and the dancers fantastic - so impressive to see all the staff there and taking part - as should you! Lovely.

Room Tip: Go for the largest room possible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I wont have enough space to write about this amazing and brilliant hotel!

Situated just outside Kardamena (only 1.80Euro into town) this hotel offers everything you could wish for! What made this hotel for myself and my partner was the customer service. They literally couldn't do enough for you and at every opportunity they were there to deal with my very English requests (air con, car rental, kettles and irons). I have never felt so at home in a different country.

The rooms are immaculate and the views are always to die for! Cleaned everyday and spotless every time! Air con costs just 4 euros a night.

Beautiful pool which we had to ourselves as it was so quiet this time of year so we weren't complaining at all.

Everything was absolutely perfect and I have been telling all my friends and family about this hotel and I promise in the future we will be back.

Cant thank you enough for making our holiday a fantastic one!

Room Tip: All rooms are situated well and have great views of mountains, pool or sea
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple