We have returned from a weeks all inclusive at this hotel and have nothing to complain about! The hotel is lovely, the rooms are clean and maid service very good, the food was excellent and the staff all very friendly. It's a beautiful location with plenty of activities if you are that way inclinded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend the holiday of your dreams at the cosy IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park hotel, right next to the stunning Jandia beach, stretching 25 kilometres along the coastline. It's a very cosy hotel for couples and families with children. There won't be a dull moment during your holiday. Its complete leisure and entertainment activities guarantee wonderful moments for young children to meet other kids: whether laughing together at the Miniclub, playing in the children's park, taking a dip in one of the five pools or playing sports. Meanwhile, the older members of the family can make the most of their holiday and relax in the SPA Sensations, go for a bike ride, reduce stress with some yoga classes, play tennis or water sports, among other activities. Everyone has a wide variety of rooms and suites with excellent facilities and with comfortable services, as well as a buffet restaurant with show cooking, themed dinners and three bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Fuerteventura/Playa De Jandia