Just come home after a brilliant holiday here. The hotel has outstanding cleanliness in all areas. Our room was cleaned to a sparkle every day. The staff are amazing, they work so hard and are extremely happy and friendly. The food was of very high standard, although as a vegetarian I did eat a lot of the same food during the week. I made up for it in the deserts which were fantastic. You will be very happy if you are a meat eater. My husband said the meat, fish and paella was delicious !
It was nice not to have too much loud music blasting out all the time. It is a lovely touch that they come round offering you little treats like ice creams and mini cocktails. The entertainment team were hilarious and made me laugh a lot just to hear them.
The beach is beautiful, with gorgeous sand and clear water.
It tends to be quite windy but we enjoyed the breeze. We went to the beach bar most days for a cocktail or two whilst looking at the sea.
I could not find fault with anything apart from my final comment and would recommend this fantastic hotel to anyone wanting a relaxing, comfortable, peaceful beach holiday with excellent food.
I wish there could be an area outside to sunbathe which is no smoking, there is always so much smoking when we are on holiday which is not nice for non smokers and is the same on the beach but it is like this in every hotel I have visited and is a shame as it is unhealthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will be closed from 1 November 2017 to May 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologise for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace hotel is an excellent choice to spend a few days packed with culinary delights, rest, relaxation, and sports on the island of Fuerteventura. Its location next to the immense beach of Jandia - which is 25 kilometres long - is undoubtedly privileged and is an invitation to tour all of the points of interest and most famous beaches in Fuerteventura. The Fuerteventura Palace hotel offers comfortable, refurbished rooms and suites as well as a restaurant with show cooking, three bars, SPA Sensations with a thermal circuit and body treatments, a solarium with sea views, entertainment for , free premium Wi-Fi, four pools, all inclusive, fitness room, meeting rooms, golf courses nearby and many more services and facilities and Star Prestige services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Palace Fuerteventura
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Playa De Jandia