We have come back from a 10 night stay within the hotel. And I have to say if it wasn’t for the company of each and the weather the holiday would be different.
I would say that future travellers need to be aware that the hotel and the area of Jandia is mainly full of Germans. This did make us feel out of place at first but as the holiday went on for us it was okay.
The food in the restaurant is adequate, there was plenty of options and they never out of food items nor did they let anything run to low before refilling. However if you are someone who is of vegetarian, vegan etc of dietary needs than there wasn’t much options there for you.
The swimming pools and the surrounding areas were kept clean and you also saw a lifeguard flittering between the pools on duty. Also there were plenty of sun beds around.
The rooms were very dated but were cleared everyday. However beware if you ask for a double bed it will be 2 single beds pushed together, however they may not be the same length or width.
Generally all in all we had a good holiday and the way we wanted it. However it is not a place that we would go back to in a hurry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort offering rooms and apartments. Situated right at the long white beach of Jandia, just separated by the natural protected area of the "Salar de Jandia" and close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable. Discover the beaches of Fuerteventura, the sea and the natural environment staying in Sunrise Jandia Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SBH Jandia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Jandia Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Sunrise Jandia Resort
- Hotel Sunrise Jandia
- SBH Jandia Resort Fuerteventura/Playa De Jandia