Iberostar Playa Gaviotas(Playa de Jandia)
US$317
US$253
XQ El Palacete(Playa de Jandia)
US$324
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$241
US$218
  • Beachfront
US$246
Club Jandia Princess(Playa de Jandia)
US$312
US$236
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I spent 10 days in July. Great hotel, excelent food fresh made, lots of fun with the best animation team-lots of talents there. A lot of sport activities with very high qualified team. Amazing professional shows. All day action, you can always find sth what suits you - gym, pilates, step, yoga, bodystyling, tennis and water sports etc. You can also chill sometimes with the life music.
Town good for shopping

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2015

I stayed at Robinson's Jandia for 4 nights during Christmas holiday. It was my first time at a Robinson's Club.

Positives -- Food was delicious and there were many choices for the meals. I liked that there was no long wait since there was always a buffet but also always some areas that you could order food to your liking such as an omelette station and many others that you saw the food cooking so you could eat it freshly made. I liked the Cafe on the beach.
Service personel -- almost all the people there that worked in the restaurant and receptions were friendly and professional.

Negatives or need to be improved -- The water temperature of the pool was too cold to swim. One of my main reason for staying at this Robinson's was to relax in the water which helps me to relieve stress in one of the best ways for me. I went to the reception to complain about the water temperature and the manager said the water temperature is 24 grad.. I noticed no one was swimming and even the hot tub was not warm enough. I feel that when I made the manager aware of the situation, she only seemed to argue with me instead of try to improve the situation. The only solution the manager gave was to go to the other Robinson Club about 6 kilometers away which keeps a sport pool that is a bit warmer. I did that and paid quite a lot by taxi to go there . I did swim in the sport pool but that was still cold and another woman there also felt the same. Also there were no hot tubs to relax there. The ocean was too cold to swim on most of the days because it was a bit cooler than normal with strong winds.
Also negative -- Since I am a single I thought because of some of the other trip advisor comments that this hotel sat singles together at a table for meals if they wanted that I enjoy talking to people at meals but do not want to disturb the couples or families that want to be in their own group.. It seemed that the choice was only given at the Christmas Eve dinner.

Although there are some things I am pleased about, I would not go to this Robinson's again since I paid of money and I feel there was some important things that need to be improved before I think of booking again here.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank emily2015
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This club is fun. When with some friends and enjoyed a week of sun, beach and sport. They renovated the bungalows, which are outstanding now. The one big thing they have to fix is the restaurant. It is inside and just too HOT. Find a way to move it outside or at least invest in some AC

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank BigA1999
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great Location not too far from the airport .Nice sandy beach.All day action .perfect for the people who loves sport.Food Is very good.I loved the daily fresh papaya .Good quality and Variation of food.Animation crew were very friendly and they are doing a good work.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed at Robinson Club Jandia Playa for a week - booked it through a Dutch tour operator. Even though everything is in German, all staff speak English, you just need to ask. The variety of sports were excellent (watersports are inclusive), food was a high standard and the place was extremely clean.
The only times that things could become awkward with language is during dinner. They place you at a table with other people. If those people don't speak German, then dinner could feel like a long sit. We met the other non-Germans and ended up spending all our dinners with them.
I would highly recommend this resort for people who love the beach, sun and sports.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple