“Do not miss out on this one”
Review of Ristorante La Romantica - CLOSED

Ristorante La Romantica
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the romantica last night and the food was fantastic. We only visited because of the reviews on here as every time we walked past the restaurant is was very quiet compared to the ones in the busy square. This one is 5 mins from the hustle and bustle right next to the Be Live hotel in the middle of the resort.
The staff were very friendly and helpful with food choices. I had a superb onion soup for starters and a fresh rigatoni al forno for mains. My wife had the best carbonara she has had, and that is a few. The pasta is all freshly made and you can tell as the taste was beautiful. We skipped pudding as we were full but had two glasses of house red. The bill was just over 30 euros which was excellent value.
Look out for this place and do not be put off because every table is not taken. You will not be disappointed. We will be going again before we go home.

1  Thank David L

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We chose this Italian style restaurant as this is one of our favourite cuisines. It helped that it had some good reviews on TA. We chose to try the soup for starters and found that there are different ways to interpret the classic minestrone. We also chose to try a bottle of the local white wine which was a hit.
The main courses were delicious, hot, and very delicious for simple pasta dishes. We tried a local dish for dessert and a panna cotta which was a different presentation on a classic dish and rather sweeter than we have had previously. Overall, we were quite pleased with the whole meal.
The service was different as the waitress was quite a character and quite liked a giggle. However, she was polite and professional. The restaurant was clean and well maintained and the furniture was comfortable.
We would recommend this establishment to others visiting the area.

1  Thank Joinedatthehip
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Lovely family run restaurant. Fresh pasta is made on the premises and the cannelloni was absolutely delicious. My OH had the special pork linguine with fresh veg and herbs. Again delicious flavours. I gave the chef the thumbs up when he emerged from the kitchen and he came over to chat about the food. He has his own piece of land on the island where he grows his own fruit and veg. Lovely to meet someone so passionate about his food. Fully deserving of 5 stars!

1  Thank Cat042
Reviewed 18 June 2017

A real good restaurant with nice and friendly staff. Besides the very good and homemade pasta the also serve fresh meat and they also have almost always some other things which is not to be found on the menu -ask!
We've been there several times and tried as well pasta, meat and pizza (which we eat very rarely). At any time the food was delicious and the price is quite ok for this kind of quality.

1  Thank mash-qimanfaya
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I Have never been to this restaurant before in costa teguise as i Have tried another choices in the rushy pueblo marinero but this time i decided to change and try something different.
I went into this restaurant and the meal was lovely i had pizza with a glass of wine and it was one of the best meals i.ever had since a visit costa teguise.
The service was very good the waiter ,Drazen, was very kind and helpfull
I will definetly go back and will recomend it to my family and friends.

1  Thank Andrea A