“Lovely friendly ”
Review of Big Bobs

Big Bobs
Ranked #6 of 203 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

First thing I have to say is the milk shakes are to die for!!!!! The food is gorgeous too!!!! It's decorated to look like an American diner bright spacious and they have a lovely area to eat outside with much welcomed shade from the sun!!! We found the 2 girls in here Fran and Lauren the most friendliest welcoming staff they were a pleasure!!!!! So please nip up the flight of steps and pop in say hello and try the best milkshake ever!!! Hope to see you all again xx

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I went on holiday alone and came across this place .first of all your greeted like family served promptly and then the food and the beer is great I came here every day after my first visit, the breakfasts are amazing and i recommend the chilli burger very good indeed but the best are the rack of ribs they literally fall off the bone. Thanks big bobs you made my holiday I would give you more stars if i could.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We ate here on our 1st night in Costa Teguise and weren't disappointed.

Fabulous burgers, great kids menu, Portion sizes excellent and the whole place is very clean and well maintained.

Service was friendly & relaxed, very accommodating of our little one.

Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here twice during our time in Costa Teguise. Burgers and steaks were excellent and the rack of ribswere delicious. The service was great and the staff so friendly and helpful.

The prices are so reasonable too. This was a really good find and would recommend for all ages.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Very different to everything else in Costa Teguise.

Styled in a american 50's Diner. The staff were fantastic and the food is great too. I would recommend the milkshakes they're awesome