“Outstanding”

Restaurante El Navarro
Reserve with
Restaurante El Navarro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 211 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This summer break we took the family of nine to Lanzarote and booked El Navarro every evening that they were open for the two weeks we were there. Whilst my wife an I are frequent visitors to the Island and El Navarro, the Grandchildren however have never been previously.
The restaurant does get better and better!!
The welcome and service that we recieve is exceptional and the quality and presentation of each meal is of the highest standard. Our 9 year old grandson was asked recently what he most enjoyed on the holiday - his reply "The Restaurant" I think that sums it up completely.
My wife and I have eaten at most of the restaurants on the island over the 40+ years that we have been going there and as far as we are concerned it certainly is the best on the island by far! You really need to book in advance to ensure that you can get in to avoid any disappointment. We usually book a month in advance!!

1  Thank Dayton G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 12 years ago far too long.We went twice in our two week stay it was fantastic the food and wine is excellent service outstanding you need to book well in advance as it is always full.The liver and the steak is amazing as is the belly pork .I could not manage a dessert I was so disappointed as they looked amazing.Thank you so much we will be back won't leave it 12 years again

Maureen and Steve

1  Thank mboyd17
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We went yesterday to have dinner, we called and reserved before, we read about it on trip advisor and it has a lot of positive comments, so we decided to go, it's better if you call in advance.

The resturant is too cosy and nice, the owners are really super kind and warm.

The Food ohhhh what to tell you!! It was just perfect all of it, I told the owner that I want something vegetarian and she was very helpful, I had the best vegetable crape ever, my husband had fish I forgot it's name but it was fresh and tasty.

The desert was unforgettable we had banana cheese cake it's very unique...

You must go, I'm very picky person so if I like something this much it's really super perfect.

2  Thank Razan M
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We visited restaurant after booking a few days in advance (have to book this place, you won't get a table otherwise and with good reason!!) the place, the staff and importantly the food, were fab from start to finish. All 4 of the meals were great and the orange panocota was, I can honestly say, was the best desert I have ever had. Booked again for the weekend.

1  Thank molbycj
Reviewed 13 September 2016

El Navarro was recommended by many in our apartment's hints and tips book, backed up by comments on Trip Advisor. We booked and there was only one night and table available over our seven day stay,so if you want to go book early. The food is undoubtedly excellent, expertly conceived and executed by master chefs, pairing unexpected ingredients and doing the classics to perfection. However, our experience wasn't relaxed or comfortable and the service measured bordering on unattentive. I think the idea is that the meal us to be savoured (and we did savour the food, it was heavenly) but we felt almost ignored. There were just two staff serving and the place was full. Each knew their duties and they had a system. I'd rather have good food than quick food any day, but it was the speed of clearing dishes and taking the next course order that was the sticking point here obviously but to its popularity. The food is wonderful and on a different level to anything else we tasted in the area, but book early and allow plenty of time to dine