“Amazing food”

Restaurante El Navarro
Reserve with
Restaurante El Navarro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant on the recommendations on trip advisor. It is worthy of its #1 rating the food was amazing. We went 2 days before coming home wish we had gone earlier in our holiday as we would have definitely eaten there again. Do not miss this its a must if you like good food.

1  Thank grahamfearnley
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Went here based on all the excellent reviews and all were right about this place. Enjoyed every mouthful. Slightly more pricey than most places in Teguise but reflected in the taste and the quality of the food. Would highly recommend this place. I especially enjoyed the chorizo chutney with the goats cheese starter, top marks on the lemon and white chocolate cheesecake too.

2  Thank Eoin G
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This summer break we took the family of nine to Lanzarote and booked El Navarro every evening that they were open for the two weeks we were there. Whilst my wife an I are frequent visitors to the Island and El Navarro, the Grandchildren however have never been previously.
The restaurant does get better and better!!
The welcome and service that we recieve is exceptional and the quality and presentation of each meal is of the highest standard. Our 9 year old grandson was asked recently what he most enjoyed on the holiday - his reply "The Restaurant" I think that sums it up completely.
My wife and I have eaten at most of the restaurants on the island over the 40+ years that we have been going there and as far as we are concerned it certainly is the best on the island by far! You really need to book in advance to ensure that you can get in to avoid any disappointment. We usually book a month in advance!!

1  Thank Dayton G
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 12 years ago far too long.We went twice in our two week stay it was fantastic the food and wine is excellent service outstanding you need to book well in advance as it is always full.The liver and the steak is amazing as is the belly pork .I could not manage a dessert I was so disappointed as they looked amazing.Thank you so much we will be back won't leave it 12 years again

Maureen and Steve

1  Thank mboyd17
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We went yesterday to have dinner, we called and reserved before, we read about it on trip advisor and it has a lot of positive comments, so we decided to go, it's better if you call in advance.

The resturant is too cosy and nice, the owners are really super kind and warm.

The Food ohhhh what to tell you!! It was just perfect all of it, I told the owner that I want something vegetarian and she was very helpful, I had the best vegetable crape ever, my husband had fish I forgot it's name but it was fresh and tasty.

The desert was unforgettable we had banana cheese cake it's very unique...

You must go, I'm very picky person so if I like something this much it's really super perfect.

2  Thank Razan M