“Delicious food ”

Restaurante El Navarro
Reserve with
Restaurante El Navarro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 197 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We visited El Navarro a few days ago as we had read good reviews about it. We were staying in Costa Teguise beach and it was a 15-20 minute walk from there. We booked in advance and got the last table, so we were lucky! The welcome was friendly, the service attentive and the food delicious. I love seafood, so I had some lovely croquettes with fish followed by a beautifully cooked piece of fish with sauté potatoes and vegetables. Didn't have room for a pudding but they looked delicious! Would definitely recommend, it was well worth the walk.

1  Thank Katy S
There are newer reviews for Restaurante El Navarro

Reviewed 27 September 2016

This Restaurant is deservedly popular because of the high quality of its food and the first time we arrived on a Wednesday we were informed that the first table available was not until the Monday after!On the Monday I had a beautifully presented chicken salad for starters and my companion a superb Foie Gras. Then for my main course I ate some ribs of Lamb served in a Gourmet style almost too good looking to eat. Mr brother had a duck breast, both beautifully cooked and accompanied by a nice selection of varied vegetables. We ordered an expensive wine as is our wont, a red Ribera del Duero the most upcoming wine region in Spain at a cost of 32 Euros, easily the second best wine of our 12 day holiday. Pushing the boat out as is our habit, we spent 115 Euros though you could easily eat for much less if you wanted.

We booked again and were lucky to get the first available table in 2 days time. Well recommended.

1  Thank dtredhead
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant on the recommendations on trip advisor. It is worthy of its #1 rating the food was amazing. We went 2 days before coming home wish we had gone earlier in our holiday as we would have definitely eaten there again. Do not miss this its a must if you like good food.

1  Thank grahamfearnley
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Went here based on all the excellent reviews and all were right about this place. Enjoyed every mouthful. Slightly more pricey than most places in Teguise but reflected in the taste and the quality of the food. Would highly recommend this place. I especially enjoyed the chorizo chutney with the goats cheese starter, top marks on the lemon and white chocolate cheesecake too.

2  Thank Eoin G
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This summer break we took the family of nine to Lanzarote and booked El Navarro every evening that they were open for the two weeks we were there. Whilst my wife an I are frequent visitors to the Island and El Navarro, the Grandchildren however have never been previously.
The restaurant does get better and better!!
The welcome and service that we recieve is exceptional and the quality and presentation of each meal is of the highest standard. Our 9 year old grandson was asked recently what he most enjoyed on the holiday - his reply "The Restaurant" I think that sums it up completely.
My wife and I have eaten at most of the restaurants on the island over the 40+ years that we have been going there and as far as we are concerned it certainly is the best on the island by far! You really need to book in advance to ensure that you can get in to avoid any disappointment. We usually book a month in advance!!

1  Thank Dayton G