“Great food, great service”
Review of Bacchus

Bacchus
Ranked #62 of 210 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open every day from 10 a.M. Till 11 p.M. Happy Hour from 11a.M. To 6 p.M. Snack and Daily Menus available till 6p.M. Children's Menu available. Daily Specials on meat and fish and seafood. Freshly prepared paella for one person or more.
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We visited this restaurant 4 times over 2 weeks. The food was absolutely lovely, as were all the staff. We were in Costa Teguise for a wedding and booked a meal here for 32 people. The service was second to none even for such a large party and all our guests were very happy with our choice of restaurant. Prices were also very reasonable

love2eatndrink, Public Relations Manager at Bacchus, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Hi mich0202

Many thanks for your fantastic review on Bacchus. We are really pleased that everyone enjoyed dinning with us. Before and after the wedding.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on Bacchus.

Kind regards Mel and all the staff at Bacchus.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed 21 January 2016

My husband and I have visited Bacchus twice now and each time excellent meals and service the staff were very friendly I would defiantly go again

Hi Julie P

Many thanks for your lovely review on Bacchus. We are really pleased that you enjoyed dinning with us during your holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on Bacchus.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

So, as the title suggests, my family and I came here for my 30th birthday meal, when I got there, I was greeted by a lovely decorated table and a birthday card from all of the staff at the restaurant, I can't say I'd ever seen that in the UK!

We all chose our starters and drinks and away we went, eating ourselves silly! I can only comment on my own food, which was fried goats cheese with blueberry sauce to start, which was gorgeous, and then Lobster as a main (well you have to on your birthday!) and it was absolutely amazing! Also the canarian potatoes (plus sauces) were the best I'd had on this island or Fuerteventura! The rest of my family all enjoyed theirs too. The only gripe was that my dad felt he didn't get many prawns considering 'grilled prawns' was the main part of his meal, I think he felt a bit cheated!

The staff were lovely, very accommodating to my brothers two young children, and nothing seemed a problem, even when we asked if we could drink our own champagne (which was left in my hotel room by the reps) this was not a problem. Plus the food came out fast and efficient and was all piping hot!

I have a feeling the people who have commented on here that the staff were rude are just intolerant to the fact that the staff's first language isn't always the customers first language, and it can frustrate some people, it wasn't a problem for us and we all got on great!

All in all, it was a great night and I'd come back to Costa Teguise just for their lobster!

Thank you to all the staff and the owners for making a great 30th even better!

Hi ali_bobs86

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on Bacchus. We are really pleased that you enjoyed celebrating your 30th Birthday with us at Bacchus.

Really pleased that everyone enjoyed the evening.

I also enjoyed reading your comments regarding our waiting staff. I could not agree more. Our staff do try to be accommodating, sometimes thing's get a little lost in translation.

Thank you again for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on Bacchus. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We ordered seafood paella which was well worth the 20-30 minute wait. It was so good. Staff were friendly would definitely recommend this place

Hi Aileen O

Many thanks for your fantastic review on Bacchus. We are really pleased that you enjoyed dinning with us at Bacchus.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our waiting staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Make sure you book in this busy restaurant. Food is nice - not outstanding - but for the atmosphere its worth a visit. The standard chips seems to be served with everything on a large wooden board. Bread was lovely and the deep fried aubergines made a nice taste starters. I had the steak which was well cooked my partner had the burger which was again pleasant and home cooked. Worth a visit but really just like most of the places in the town.

love2eatndrink, Public Relations Manager at Bacchus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Hi Artybabe28

Many thanks for your lovely review on Bacchus. Really pleased that you enjoyed dinning with us.