“Must go place for tapas”
Review of La Tabla

La Tabla
Ranked #5 of 197 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Dined 4 times in March 2016.
Strongly recommend the tapas - you can see the food at the counter before ordering - suggest that you try the chorizo with brandy and use your bread for the sauce! Decent choice of wine selected from bottles hung on the walls. The house dessert is a must for those with a sweet tooth.
Strongly recommend that you book as this restaurant is extremely popular.

There are newer reviews for La Tabla

Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is food at it's very tastiest and unlike a lot of places in Teguise is true value for money. We have been twice in a week and we have booked a table again for our last night.. You get to have a look at the tapas options and choose your dishes. They have a deal of 7 tapas for 19 euro. This alone will do 2 people, however on the second night I also chose rib eye steak. It was one of the best cooked and flavoured steaks I have ever had. This coupled with the 7 tapas meant my partner and I were very well fed. The local dry wine is gorgeous. Service is fun and authentic. The Best food we ate on holiday and one of the best places I have been for years. It's fine dining in a mid range/cheap eats capacity.

2  Thank bestnworst
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be able to get a table twice in a week and the quality,quantity and price of the food and drink on offer are simply unbeatable wouldn't hesitate to visit anytime I'm in Costa Teguise

2  Thank bargainbucket
Reviewed 15 March 2016

most food home made even the bread onion soup and prawns excellent had special barbecue brilliant very reasonable price too its a little difficult to find closed Thursday I think

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Booked via whats app & glad we did as people getting turned away even on a Monday evening in March.

It is only a small place with a few tables inside & on the terrace. You go with the waitress to pick your dishes then sit back & relax whilst the chef cooks them in the open kitchen.

Food was amazing every dish bursting with flavour, we choose the 7 dishes for 19.90€ which was plenty for 2, total bill with glass of wine. Irish coffee, 1 dessert & soft drink only 33€. Was so good we booked again before leaving as did a few other tables, can't get a better recommendation than that.

I have been in the hospitality industry for 30 years & worked with chefs who now have Michelin stars & can honestly say the chef has a real talent. I wish him & his staff every success in the future.

1  Thank AccringtonEllis