Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
Lol.travelUS$144
3,474 results
All reviews quiet pool galleon bar animation team el mirador activity pool premium bar kim talbot family holiday main restaurant pool bar kids club english bacon great holiday tex mex football pitch plenty of choice evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2021

We stayed here for 2 weeks over the Christmas period and we all had such an amazing time.

The staff made us feel very welcome, they were polite and friendly. Amira, Angel and Bobby were all so lovely and made sure that all the guests were happy, they included a range of different activities to keep all the guests entertained. The animation team really made our holiday the best it could be, they made us feel so comfortable.

The hotel as a whole was extremely clean, with many hand sanitising stations around the hotel. As a family we felt very safe considering the current situation with Covid-19.

The food at Los Zocos was lovely and there were so many options to choose from. The bar had a great range of snacks that you could have and it was always very tasty. Melania always had a smile on her face, she was really friendly and interacted with all the guests.

We hope to return soon and have another great holiday at Los Zocos.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rafael Ortega, Director General at Los Zocos Impressive Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear Abbi.
Thank you for taking the time to add your holiday review to Trip Advisor.
It is so nice to read that you and your family really enjoyed your stay with us over the festive period.
I will make sure that Amira Angel Bobby and Melania see your kind words.
Thank you for mentioning how clean our hotel was and we are so glad that you felt safe here with us during this very difficult time.
We all look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

Leaving today after a week of being here, it’s been amazing!
The staff are so reliant and helpful. The animation team Amira, Bobby and Angel are so great with all guests keeping everyone busy and happy! Such lovely people.

The food was probably the best selection I have ever had in an all inclusive. Always something lovely to eat and such great choices! Not one fault!

The rooms are very spacious and clean, we had a two bedroom apartment and it was great!

In general the hotel has an amazing atmosphere and probably one of the best all inclusive hotels I’ve been too, especially with Covid they had all precautions, masks everywhere inside and out, I felt really safe!

Cannot wait to return with my whole family hopefully next year!

4  Thank chloechurchman
Rafael Ortega, General Manager at Los Zocos Impressive Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear Chole.
Thank you very much for adding this lovely holiday review to Trip Advisor.
It is so good to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed our food selection and that you found our rooms to be spacious and clean.
I will make sure that our entertainers see your kind words as I know that they will appreciate them
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Los Zocos again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

We had the best week here. The entertainment staff are ammmmazing with the kids. Ameria we love you! Bobby and angel are also fantastic.

Would definitely recommend kids club with angel and stretches with Bobby in the afternoon! Ameria made out week, always around to keep you smiling and happy. Nothing is too much trouble. She’s a credit to the hotel!

Food spot on. Proper bacon. And amazing hamburgers at the snack bar! Aswell as amazing chocolate crepes !

All staff amazing and friendly. Very clean and the surrounding areas are lovely. 5mins from the beach!

3  Thank Leigh-Anne W

Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to add this fantastic holiday review to this web site.
We are all so glad that you all really enjoyed your stay with us.
I will pass on your comments to Amira and her team.
It is really nice to read that you enjoyed our food selection in the restaurant and the snack bar.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure of your company again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Thanks to all at Los Zocos, particularly Amira and Àngel who met me on arrival and even carried bags to my room. They are the mainstay of the animation team and were later joined by Bobby.

On the first full day a few of us went for a walk to the beach abs shoos, led by Amira. This was an opportunity to get our bearings and also to meet other guests who formed a nice little informal group for the next few days.

The hotel is spotlessly clean and, though not all the facilities are open they are doing their best. Food is fresh and appealing and the bar service is excellent- full marks to Melania in the day and the guy in black (sorry I forgot your name) at nighttime

Thanks Amira for pulling together our little group and to Àngel and Bobby - all three of you are real ambassadors for the hotel.

I shall be watching prices and availability for next year!

PS There is also horse riding nearby at Horses Lanzarote- highly recommended for riders like me or for beginners.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mikemjsbcl

Dear Guest.
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
It is so nice to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
I will make sure that the people that you have mentioned see your kind words. (Including Mark..) Our entertainers do their very best to keep all guests of all ages entertained during the day and evenings. They are a great team.
We all hope that we will see you again next year.
Take care and Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 December 2020

Our time at Los Zocos Club Resort was fantastic. All the staff And other guests we metet were very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of Covid measures in place, all seam a lot when you first arrive, but becomes the normal fairly quickly,which made you feel at ease.
The animations team where amazing (Angel, bobby and Amira). With special thanks to Amira and Angel for the time making the holiday special for our daughter. Recommend taking the walk around town with Amira, to get a feel for the place and helps break the ice with other guests and new friends.

The only negative We had was with the food in the main restaurant which wasn’t always the best. At times the food was cold and not much choice. However, on the whole I would highly recommend staying at Los Zocos.

Dear Paul.
Thank you for taking the time to add this review.
We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is correct there are many new regulations in place with the new restrictions. We are doing our very best to make guests as comfortable as possible with the restrictions in mind.
I will make sure that Amira and her team sees your review. Thank you on their behalf.
I have passed on your comments to our head chef.
Thank you for your recommendation to others and I am so glad that you daughter had such a special holiday.
I do hope that you will return and visit us again soon

Kind Regards