“Lovely dinner”

Ranked #22 of 203 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$1 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest traditional indian cuisine .... Curry tandoori, pizza ,steak and fish eat in or take away come and try as Free home delivery service minimum 15€.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband had a lovely dinner tonight! Very reasonable! 40 euros for 4 poppadoms and dips, two mains, a rice, a naan bread, pint of beer and half a bottle of white wine!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We visited twice in 7 days, the food was so good. Great food, the owners are very, very helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble.
I'd go again, now, if I could!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I'm a frequent visitor to this restaurant as a local citizen of Costa Teguise. The only problem is that I need to constantly try to stay away from the place and come only once for 2-3 weeks, as I could say the food is really addictive. I've been a big fan od indian food, and to my taste this place has the best salsas I've ever eaten accompanied by papadums. Great value (13€ p.p.) of a 3 corse menu, and outstanding service of Rumpum (waiter) and Surender (owner). Highly recommended for everyone.

1  Thank Trevor O
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant, first restaurant I went too on the first day of my holiday, really nice staff great tasting food :) here again tonight ordering pizza! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

this gem is just outside El Trebol Apartments, and has a really good deal on a set menu for two. There is also a varied menu and good beer (Cobra) and wine.