We only stayed a couple of nights , before returning to our usual El Cottilo haunts, because although we had been to Fuerteventura a few times, we had not ventured this far South before, Costa Calma was a nice place, good beach and a nice feel, German holidaymakers in prominence here. The apartments were fairly basic but clean and tidy and the swimming pool was nice. You get an excellent view of the beach from the hotel, but it's a few minutes walk, downhill towards but obviously uphill back and to the shops. Perhaps a little free Wi-Fi in the lobby wouldn't have gone a miss, just to check emails etc, I paid 2Euro just basically to get the football results, as all the bars only had German football on, So all in all, well worth a visit and a present stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morasol Atlantico is a three star residence that belongs to the hotel chain Morasol and is located a few meters from the beach of Costa Calma. Due to its proximity you can enjoy views to the beach. The ideal location makes possible a wide range of activities to do in the surrounding area including a windsurfing school. The units provide capacity up to 3 people. All units are fully equipped with bathroom, kitchen and lounge. They also have outdoor terrace where you can enjoy sea views. Facilities at the hotel include a nude sun terrace, swimming pool for adults and one for children, both with sea views. Morasol Atlantico*** has an a la carte restaurant as well as a cafe and a poolside bar. It also offers live music several times a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Morasol Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morasol Atlantico Costa Calma, Fuerteventura
- Morasol Atlantico Hotel Costa Calma