“Amazing hospitality”

Hotel Real Camino Lenca
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Gracias
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I am accustom to Honduras and its hospitable people, but Real Camino Lenca went over the top. We stayed there while I was recovering from surgery in a local hospital. They brought my meals, made me tea, poured my water, bought me a mini-fridge to keep ice and cold drinks, arranged for cabs and even brought me an overstuffed chair. They treated me like visiting royalty. I am forever grateful. I hated to leave. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: We actually stayed in their overflow area, Hotel San Francisco. No view but all rooms are away from...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maryjane41

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Very quaint little hotel, such a dynamic change from hotels in other small communities in Honduras. This hotel has been modernized and is very comfortable. A lot of effort has been put into the small details to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are a bit small with no outside windows, making it almost cell like, but that does not take away from the effort. It would have gotten 4 stars but since no view, I had to only give it 3.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The ambiance is warm. The location is perfect in the tourist area of Gracias. The history of this little pueblo is actually pretty amazing and to take in the history staying in this hotel is well worth the stay!

Room Tip: Not sure, just do not take the one near the conference room if you want sleep!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank laurence_baird
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I've never been so satisfied with a hotel before until I stayed the night in Hotel Real Camino Lenca... Wonderful service for guests, neatness, amazing view of a part of the city from the bar... Well it was a wonderful experience for my family and I to stay there. That's why I rate it a 5 star... I have to say I've been greatly satisfied. Thank you all for your service and kindness... I definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasliee
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

Excelentes habitaciones y servicio de primera!just en el corazon de la bellisima cudad de Gracias, Lempira. There is no better option. You all must come and stay at this wonderful hotel. The only problem is that you might want to stay for good.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Popsty
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Beautiful hotel with exceptionally friendly staff and owner and fantastic service. We were particularly impressed by the bar which has to be the nicest one in Gracias, yet still great value for money. We highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Richytrev
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gracias
0.1 km away
1 km away
Jardin Cafe Hostel
Jardin Cafe Hostel
#1 of 6 in Gracias

Been to Hotel Real Camino Lenca? Share your experiences!