Hotel & Restaurant Guancascos(Gracias)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$42
Hotel San Francisco(Gracias)(Great Value!)
US$48
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$58
Jardin Cafe Hostel(Gracias)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$19
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$115
TripAdvisor
Priceline
Finca Bavaria(Gracias)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barcomfortable hotelbest hotel in townthe ownerculturehonduran
Reviewed 22 March 2017

About 8 yrs ago I visited Gracias and stayed in a small hotel and I didn´t like the experience, bacause beds were not comfortable, bedding did not look clean, towels were worn out. While planning my trip I was worried about my last experience but Hotel Camino Lenca was a total different experience. My room felt small for a family of four but it was cozy and beds were very comfortable, the bathroom had hot and cold water, air conditioner (not that we needed one because it was 60F outside) worked fine. We had breakfast and the baleadas, which is part of Honduran cuisine were delicious.
Something that still didn´t feel right is that I had to park my car in another hotel because this hotel don´t have a parking space. The other hotel, was a block away.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel gave us each a free drink which we enjoyed on the roof top bar and restaurant. The room
was fine and the rate included a nice breakfast. The owner was very helpful. The city of Gracias was a delightful surprise with a really excellent Pizza and Italian restaurant and it is adjacent to a national park
We plan to go back for four or five days next Feb and do some hiking
There are lots if mini vans to Copan which are very crowded but a lot of fun.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I think it's a decent hotel but for the price, I believe it's an average hotel. I have no complaints- except the bathrooms were very flimsy and hard to get hot water. I wouldn't say don't stay here but if I were to go back to Gracias I would look for a better hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean Hotel, room a bit small, yet comfortabke bed and clean bathroom. Very well located within a walking distance to the nice churches in town as well as to the major attractions and restaurants. Very safe place and exellent service!
I recommend it! And woukd probably go back to stay there!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank hksimon
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great costumer service and location. The hotel is close to the center of the city and many of the tourist attractions. Gracias has a lot to offer and Hotel Real Camino Lenca is a great place to relax and rest after enjoying Gracias. The staff is amazing.

Stayed: August 2016