US$99
Priceline
  • Pool
Liquid Dumaguete(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$47
Bongo Bongo Divers(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$16
El Dorado Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$52
Aivy Maes Divers Paradise Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$132
  • Restaurant
All reviewstree houseapo islandsoup kitchenkids clubinfinity poolthe penthouseyoga classesthe resident marine biologistoutdoor showerwhale sharkshealthy menuprivate dinnerdaily specialsrelaxing holidaynon diversmuck divingdive centre
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were looked after very well during our stay. Food are always amazing, staff are friendly and very talented always very attentive to our needs.
All dive guides who were with us are very knowledgeable with the local dive sites, always finding small critters and interesting marine creatures.
You can't go wrong with Atmosphere Resort..5 star highly recommended to everyone especially in the diving industry.

Room Tip: All rooms are well built and few walks away from the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerohn
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Gerohn
We’re pleased to hear you were well looked after and you enjoyed the food and the local diving. Thanks so much for the recommendation and we hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent 5* holiday - location, accommodation and food.
The situation was delightful but it was the staff with their attention to detail who made it such a pleasure to be there. I particularly enjoyed the meals in the restaurant overlooking the sea.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank riannehornung

Hi Rianne
Thank you for choosing Atmosphere, we’re proud that you enjoyed the attention of our staff and we hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We had an unforgettable stay at atmosphere, from the moment we stepped out the van the staff were falling over themselves to help us. The Filipino culture is definitely synonymous with hospitality and nothing was ever a problem and everything was served with a smile. As an infrequent diver I was impressed with the slick dive operation they run with some great guides whom made me feel safe whilst pointing out all sorts of critters that I have never seen before. We are quite an active family and we went on a few excursions to Apo and the whalesharks, although my personal favorite was going mountain biking where we got to see the 'Real Philippines', the biking guide Louie was clearly very experienced and was very professional and it was so much fun. My daughter loved the family friendly pools and thought Sylvia the lady who runs the babysitting services was great. We all really had a lovely relaxing vacation and was pleasantly surprised by the small touches such as the invitation to cocktail night where we got to meet some of the managers, as well as the treats on the turn down service and the post dive cool towels. All in all a great find, hope we can come back next year.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Charliecollins1981

Hi Charlie
How wonderful that you got out and enjoyed all the excursions, especially our recently added mountain biking up the mountain-side. We’re so pleased to hear you appreciated the small details too and that our babysitting service was of good use to you. It’s always great to hear when a family can truly relax during their stay. We hope you choose to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Just spent a week at Atmosphere and already booked to return here for our next vacation for my wife's birthday in July! The staff are amazing and accommodating with any request, the food is out of this world everything was so fresh and tasteful, the warrior gym has everything you need for a good workout and the trainer really knows his stuff I chose to wind down in the spa after and what can i say but 5 star treatment start to finish the gardens are just so peaceful and relaxing, the rooms are a delight with everything we needed to make our stay comfortable especially enjoyed the outdoor showers!
Overall 5* would recommend anyone to pay a visit. Wonderful see you soon :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephenkidd30

Hi Stephen
As one of the first to comment on our newly opened Warrior Gym, it’s great to hear such good things. Everyone’s looking forward to yours and Jacinda’s return next month for birthday celebrations, we’ll be sure to keep the local beer on ice.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'm so excited to be going back to Atmosphere very soon!
I went with my husband last year and booked our next trip for my 30th birthday this year before we left :D
The diving is amazing!!! Not just because of the beautiful water and amazing creatures... including soooo many TURTLES!!! But also because the staff and service is second to none. Having a marine biologist and frog fish expert as part of their crew adds incredible value.
My husband doesn't dive and spent his time acquainting himself with the bar staff and lounging by the pool. At first I felt bad leaving him by himself while I went off diving, but he enjoyed himself just as much as me and made great friends with the staff and some of the other visitors. He's hanging out to enjoy the local beers again.
I can't praise this place enough, we enjoyed an amazing private meal in the treehouse, which I highly recommend! But even just sitting in the restaurant and overlooking the ocean is amazing, if you don't end up like me completely absorbed in how good the food is!
After all the diving, I loved being able to come back and enjoy a massage! Such a sensational and beautiful spa, I will definitely be spending more time in there on my next trip!
Overall this place is now my favourite holiday destination and I hope to return many times again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JacAttack88

Hi Jacinda
We can’t wait to see you guys next month for more diving/banter at the bar, more massages and meals by the ocean. We’re happy to be hosting you on your big birthday and hope you bring your appetites with you! See you soon.