All reviews dive resort muck diving new friends apo island fan cottage other guests open water dive shop beach front hot water ac room great diving sea view great place to learn boat crew my gf underwater camera
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stayed for a week specially for my diving trip and my girl friend OW course. I like peaceful and quiet place for spending an evening after my diving..Here is my choice and definitely meet my request. All staff here are friendly, cheerful and helpful. Alex and Richmont at the bar...Carols , Adrian, Cheng, for our diving tour. Friendly, courteous, attentive and professional in diving impressed me a lot.

Food is good and fit my taste although choice is not that much. . Room is clean and tidy.....But I believe the toilet flushing need to pay more attention which is the first thing I complain for so far....Wifi is ok in public area but interrupted in the room and the signal a bit weak

Overall I feel enjoyable during my stay here during my Easter holiday. everything are well arranged for the guest and all staff are wearing a selling faces is wonderful.

The pictures shown in the web are what they really are.

Thank you everyone in Liquid made my holiday so great

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our second visit to Liquid and just as fabulous as last time. The rooms are perfect, food great, the staff are amazingly friendly and dive guides are simply brilliant. They arranged a yaya so we could drink be together and the child had a great time too. We will be back!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Liquod dive Resort:
Such a lovely place. The bungalows were really nice and clean and with a great view to the sea and the beautiful garden. The bar and restaurant had a good menu card for both drinks and meals, and the staff were friendly, good service.
I took my open water course there, and had the best instructor ever, Carlo. There is a pool where you can do the first skills in, and it felt really safe and secure. They are very professional and serious when it comes to the diving, but in a relaxed and happy atmosphere. We went on a day trip to Apo Island were we did 3 amazing dives.
And the massage at the resort was excellent.
Definitely a good place to get your Open Water or expand your diving skills. Eat, sleep, dive...live❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at their DM room for 3 nights. The room was simple and decent. It has a single bed, a fan and a table where you can put your stuff. Their staff were very friendly and accommodating. I definitely loved the restaurant and bar. Their food is good and surprisingly the prices were cheap. Their lechon kawali is to die for!! I met a couple of awesome people during my stay. Their spa service was amazing. I loved the ambiance of the spa and the Swedish massage is a must try. One of the best massage I’ve ever had. If you’re looking for a place to stay in Dauin and. do some diving, this is the best place for you. Their dive instructors are amazing and I’ve heard the reef is beautiful. I didn’t get the chance to go diving during my stay but I’ll definitely be back to do some!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed for a night with my inlaws and husband as we had an early flight the next day, the rooms are new and nice, bed was comfortable, the ac is a nice addition as summertime is fast approaching, only thing we did not like is the water from our room, low pressure and it smelled like rust, so therefore the shower/toilet smells like rust too.
my inlaws had a problem with their toilet and they fixed it, the water was just low in pressure and the owner did talk and apologise to them, for the amount that you pay think you can find a better place. food was great though!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family